SMH @ Me I'm going to a rave this weekend

I got talked into it by my boy we going with some white womenz
smile.gif
But yeah I never been to a rave, and I'm a tall black dude. I expect to get it crackinwith some of these chicks while they are thizzin on E. Hopefully I don't end up taking a L, because lately my lifes been a L guys, broke up with my girl,having job problems, constipated, etc. Hopefully this weekend is full of win, I'm taking my camcorder so if anything goes down that's full of win, itwill be you tubed. If you want to see what the chicks look like go to my twitter. Up this topic on sunday so you can see the vids - k bye.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I got talked into it by my boy we going with some white womenz
smile.gif
But yeah I never been to a rave, and I'm a tall black dude. I expect to get it crackin with some of these chicks while they are thizzin on E. Hopefully I don't end up taking a L, because lately my lifes been a L guys, broke up with my girl, having job problems, constipated, etc. Hopefully this weekend is full of win, I'm taking my camcorder so if anything goes down that's full of win, it will be you tubed. If you want to see what the chicks look like go to my twitter. Up this topic on sunday so you can see the vids - k bye.
roll.gif
roll.gif

i went to a rave once. bunch of white people, colombians, and a few black people thrown in there (like myself). it was a HELLUVA experience!

Cop some mollys or pillys beforehand and it'll be a lot more fun. Just don't go sober. Where's it at anyways? Haven't been to one in like 2years.

iight imma sound mad dumb for this but uh, what's a rave?

*waits for an answer followed by unnecessary comments or unnecessary comments followed by an answer*

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

Cop some mollys or pillys beforehand and it'll be a lot more fun. Just don't go sober. Where's it at anyways? Haven't been to one in like 2 years.

It's in San Francisco it's going to be My boy, me, and like 10 white womenz. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I'll have pics and vids on sunday guys.

Originally Posted by aaronj

iight imma sound mad dumb for this but uh, what's a rave?

*waits for an answer followed by unnecessary comments or unnecessary comments followed by an answer*
A rave is a dance party that lasts all night and electronically synthesized music (also know as Electronic Dance Music) is played. Participantssometimes intake drugs. The most popular one being the drug MDMA. These parties tend to last all night into the wee hours of the morning.

Cop some mollys or pillys beforehand and it'll be a lot more fun. Just don't go sober. Where's it at anyways? Haven't been to one in like 2 years.

It's in San Francisco it's going to be My boy, me, and like 10 white womenz. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I'll have pics and vids on sunday guys.
are you going to for the future?

yoooo jumpman, i think im going to the same one
laugh.gif

i dont thizz but my boy and all his friends(some associates of mine) do and im tryna go c the women.
ill drink maybe
smokin.gif
but not
alien.gif

heard chicks get mad freaky, so u kno, what imma b trying to do.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigjohn46581

are you going to for the future?

Future or the past, going to for the what? You talking about what I'm talking about for sunday or next sunday, cuz imma be at southwest sunday aug 2nd fml.

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

i went to a rave once. bunch of white people, colombians, and a few black people thrown in there (like myself). it was a HELLUVA experience!
yessir
pimp.gif

rave parties are the *%+$. dj's & all that are a pretty big deal down here in SoFla.
expect to see a lot of people doing some silly !+@ dancing because "it feels right". & you might catch a glimpse of an occasional "beer/druglesbian" engaged in hardcore making out with another of the same variety.

oh & pics/vid (of the non-appropriate kind) would also be appreciated.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by beezylocks

yoooo jumpman, i think im going to the same one
laugh.gif

i dont thizz but my boy and all his friends(some associates of mine) do and im tryna go c the women.
ill drink maybe
smokin.gif
but not
alien.gif

heard chicks get mad freaky, so u kno, what imma b trying to do.
laugh.gif

Let's make it happen!!! I don't know where this ones at but I'll let you know. We got to rock some heat for these rave beezies.

Back
Top Bottom