SMH, Nas takes the L in court

They basically left him wit the clothes on his back Smh
smh.gif

On the real this is ridiculous. Hopefully he appeals or does something to not let this rock for 18 years.

Hopefully he gets custody for his seed out of all this eventually.

Dude gonna be droppin' albums and receivin SSI at the same time well into his sixties..
smh.gif
smh.gif

Nasir is my fav. rapper btw, but it's true dude takes major L's...

1. He married a well known industry JO
2. He alledgedly cheated on said JO
3. He didnt hire Tyrese/50 Cents lawyer
4. THE NEGRO DIDNT HAVE A PRENUP

on my life, i aint getting married. it's too much. you tella chick you want a prenup they wanna act like you're nuts. All it takes it one time for themto get tired of you and up and leave and you're done.

F--- the legal system for this.

damn my dude nas. this makes me very upset. he got OD played. the system favoring women FTL. nas is still ma dude tho. he jus gonna have start makin some realmoves now.

quote:
Jay won

won what???....

indifferent.gif
:I never use this:

Damn man we need a Man Movement with the quickness word to the Civil Rights and Feminist Movement of the 1960s----this getting re-damn-diculous...

blackmagnus I agree with that marriage thing and legal system against brothas playa, but keep ya faith homie the sun always shine even when its cloudy where uat...never say never pimpin'.

Marrying a woman nowadays....pshhhhhh...its a scam...

I'm not even thinking about now. I'm thinking about the future..because if a female is there from jump and is loyal, she should be rewarded...

I can't stand a opportunistic broad. This is why I keep certain chicks @ arms length. I'm doing aight and they wanna latch on. Not only that, for me tobust my +@+ and then have someone try to take half or OD on child support...whew

Back
Top Bottom