SMH: Such Inhumane Acts - Picking On Asian Elders (VID) Vol. If Only Karma Was Real

^
laugh.gif

Yall wildin in here.
laugh.gif

Cats sound like they get on they're knees at night and pray black people don't
exist in the morning.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by jjsrf

lol blatant racism in this thread

black folks ask yourself... do you really even care about the asian opinion on black people?
NO...92 % of Asians wish they were black 
You couldn't be further from the truth.

NYH425 wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:
BTK wrote:
I'm black and I'll be the first to say, we're the most ignorant race on the face of this earth. And I'm talking staggering numbers, like 90% of us. It's runs rampant in the black community in all social classes. Why, who knows, maybe it's in our genes. I don't see it changing either.

our genes?

Haze has said something along those lines about white people and many tried to bite his head off for it...lets see hom many co-signs this gets
nerd.gif

it's pretty much general consensus.  ask anyone in America who ISN'T black, hell, any part of the world... they'll tell you the same answer and will most likely share the same feelings about inner city black people.

ahh  shameless self defense mechanism.  don't blame some of you guys though.. it's human nature.  i'd probably do the same thing if my race was put on blast on national TV/news every other day for committing violent crimes.   

the thing is black people have every right to get defensive on stuff like this...

no one is defending the people that did this...we can all agree what they did is wrong and they should be punished...in a court of law or on the streets...i don't' really care...

whats wrong are the people comin in here on some "thats how you guys really are...except for the few good ones" if you cant see how that is ridiculous no need to further address anything else i say in here...

and just cuz theres a "general concensus" doesnt mean #!$#...i bet i could find a general concensus on some BS to and pass it off as fact...like i said some of you have some stuff you really wanted to get off your chest and this is the thread you chose to do it in...its cool tho...fortunately for me the people i surround myself with don't think like some of you or act like the people who carried out those attacks
on innocent people...

i feel sorry for some of you...i really do...

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

black folks ask yourself... do you really even care about the asian opinion on black people?
Why would Asians wish to be black?

Originally Posted by RAWse

Mr_Marcus,_2007.JPG

Originally Posted by NYH425

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by BTK

I'm black and I'll be the first to say, we're the most ignorant race on the face of this earth. And I'm talking staggering numbers, like 90% of us. It's runs rampant in the black community in all social classes. Why, who knows, maybe it's in our genes. I don't see it changing either.

our genes?

Haze has said something along those lines about white people and many tried to bite his head off for it...lets see hom many co-signs this gets
nerd.gif
it's pretty much general consensus.  ask anyone in America who ISN'T black, hell, any part of the world... they'll tell you the same answer and will most likely share the same feelings about inner city black people.

ahh  shameless self defense mechanism.  don't blame some of you guys though.. it's human nature.  i'd probably do the same thing if my race was put on blast on national TV/news every other day for committing violent crimes.   
while i think the dudes who did this to those people need to be killed and their pics need to be on some rip t shirts that their familes wear,   your od'ing with the comments and i doubt you would say all that stuff face to face to another black person.

im not black nor asian  im just saying the truth.

laugh.gif
I seent it
but yea its amazing whats going on in this thread..no bans..or anything.
cant say im not that surprised though

Lol, here for comedic value.

However, ill add my 2cents.
A racist is always going to be a racist, as crap will always smell; in other words, don't bother arguing with each other, pointing fingers or blaming younger,older generations, etc.

PROVE THE STEREOTYPES WRONG, live your life, f' what they think. They ain't know/paying/hiring/care-for you.

Edit- I am neither black or asian, end the stupidty in this thread.

Originally Posted by BTK

uncle280.jpg

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by RAWse

Mr_Marcus,_2007.JPG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by NjCollector

PROVE THE (Negative) STEREOTYPES WRONG
Well said.
I don't feel entitled to prove $#^%.
Just because someone labels you as something that means you have
to live your life determined not to be such?
Whats the benefit of having the approval of such a person?
Black people need to do better for black people,
just as each other race look out for their own.
Not for what others see us as....
truth is we are just not going to agree on everything.

I could give a F about pleasing some of these idiots and bigots in here.
There is no use in trying to reason with mad men.

So they can hate and generalize all they want, I'll just bop right by them with my black self.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Maybe its payback for all those times in a Korean grocery store getting profiled....or maybe its just the rap music
roll.gif

Everybody knows many Asians regard people of colour as beneath them in the first place so honestly, unless something major changes, I couldnt care less about some random news story
I've had the same experiences unfortunately. I'm not black, but I'm definitely darker skinned, and I feel that I'm being profiled whenever I step into an asian's shop. At school, the asian cafetaria lady always scowls at me and gives me less food than the lighter skinned people ahead of me in line too. Nonetheless, I'm not saying that this is not wrong, but I think people should be more open minded as well; no race is full of saints.

Funny how for centuries white people have been committing crimes against humanity and yet black people are STILL labeled as violet and savage. Yes, ignorance is rampant in the black community and the scums who did this crime are typical ghetto trash. I just hate when brainwashed black people  begin to put down their own race like we are the bottom of the barrel in terms of acts of cruelty. @+$@ that.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by NjCollector

PROVE THE (Negative) STEREOTYPES WRONG
Well said.
Why? I dont have to prove nothing to ignorant people who stereotype in the 1st place. You think Im uneducated? Fine, you dont need to see my diploma. You think I'm on welfare? Fine you dont see the checks I cash every 2 weeks. You think I dont take care of my kids? Fine you dont see that I have none and live purely independent. I dont live my life for yall. So if you want to keep being ignorant go ahead.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

the asian cafetaria lady always scowls at me and gives me less food than the lighter skinned people ahead of me in line too.
What the...
roll.gif

tired.gif
@ bringing cafeteria ladies into this mess.

Back
Top Bottom