SMH x 10000 my boy just got a MJ tattoo

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Whatever happened with the car situation?
Let's just say its in the shop and so far the bill is $1100 and climbing.
eek.gif
Is she helping you pay for it? Small claims court?
she gave me $350 and is now MIA...

smh.gif
That's foul as hell. I'd file a case just for the fact that she did that and went on the run. You'd be guaranteed a verdict. Good luck withthat. Did you keep all of that guys stuff? I'd sell it to get some money out of it. You should update the thread BTW. Crazy %*$ situation.

Originally Posted by MySolesSoar

Some people will just ink up their bodies with any ol' thing.. I wouldnt get a tattoo of him when he was alive..
I won't get one now that's he's died. I stay true to myself and MJ doesn't have a tat of me so hmph..

THANK YOU...But try saying that in certain threads and dudes think you're being a "hater"
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Some people will just ink up their bodies with any ol' thing.. I wouldnt get a tattoo of him when he was alive..

I won't get one now that's he's died. I stay true to myself and MJ doesn't have a tat of me so hmph..

THANK YOU...But try saying that in certain threads and dudes think you're being a "hater"
grin.gif
classic case of "to each, his own."

I, however have wanted an MJ tat for quite some time now, and I'm talking a couple years or so. Of course, I wouldn't want a portrait, dude has wayytoo many faces. I thought about the logo also. I think a tastefully done MJ tat would be better than most tattoos I've seen before.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Why some of you act like tags have to be so serious and have deep meaning? Only problem I see is that it looks faded already.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Its no different then someone getting a Jumpman tattoo...or a Nike tattoo....and theres A LOT of those.
all of the above are lame as would be a mj tat or a tat memorializing somebody you didn't actually know.

I got my
laugh.gif
ready before i even click this thread ....but surprisingly that tat ain't bad at all..

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The hell is that? I know my eyes are bad, but are you kidding me?[/color]
laugh.gif
co sign I can't even tell what that's supposed to be

People asking what the tat is of are really showing their age.

Decent concept, poor execution. At least it ain't a portrait.

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

So...he's a fan!

im a fan of my dead father....and i got him tatted on me..
indifferent.gif
Yea, I'm sure Michael Jackson was just like a father to him.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom