SMH @ YUKU

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

It was a rough day and a half, but while NT was down, I took some online courses, finished school, passed my GRE's, and already started working my thesis for a doctorate. I lost 10lbs cause I wasn't sitting half the day and I was just on the verge of curing cancer, but now NT's back up so I'll get to all that later...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

After KD's last 3, NT died 
tired.gif
Lmao.  I noticed that too, like "Yeezy's dropped online RIGHT after the Eastern Conference semifinals, and now NT dies RIGHT after game 2.  What's going on?"

Man...I don't care about what server we're on, the excuses made to why NT doesn't work, the good faith efforts to fix the problem...None of it. When I come to NT, I want it to work.

Whenver the NT logo in my favorites menu doesn't load I know there's trouble
30t6p3b.gif
we back doe

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

It was a rough day and a half, but while NT was down, I took some online courses, finished school, passed my GRE's, and already started working my thesis for a doctorate. I lost 10lbs cause I wasn't sitting half the day and I was just on the verge of curing cancer, but now NT's back up so I'll get to all that later...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Found a great pic of hubie brown I wanted to post and was heated when I found out I couldn't.

I remember I was about to wild out on that Kevin durant 3 for real and that was it. Kevin Durant owes us a server.

YO! Am i the only one having to reload the page 5 times after i click on anything? it keeps giving me errors.
I've tried on every brouser and still.. #$$% is getting annoying. I'll be back next week.

roll.gif
This settles it, NT is the worst performing website I've ever had the "pleasure" to "attempt" to navigate. This place is like a video game on hard difficulty, only after 8 tries will you make it to the next level (sports section).

Now that I can fully respond...

I've been busy and away from NT but found a new "I ain't even mad" pic:

hubie-brown-hawks-001091668.jpg

ya'll think you had it bad? i was suspended for a week and my release date was friday smh. i get to work and pop open the lappy, my browser doesnt even recognize niketalk. i thought them dudes at the site we dont speak of shut us down.

Back
Top Bottom