SMH

Originally Posted by Booz N Shoes213

I Have A Feeling Were Still Gonna Get Our Snuggies
one can only hope
tired.gif

I've been M.I.A. too, but my question is, "What were you guys gonna do with a Snuggie anyhow?" HAHAHA!

Good thing i didn't fall for it... when i click the link im to lazy fill up the form....

But i got a feeling that everyone received the email confirmation will get their snuggies!

you all trade your info for a free snuggies... LOL

Originally Posted by AirThompson

I've been M.I.A. too, but my question is, "What were you guys gonna do with a Snuggie anyhow?" HAHAHA!

Are you kidding me? Clearly you missed the infomercial..

aw damn...i was hype for the sage green joint...

i have BoA privacy assist so i have to stay on it to make sure nothing pops up...

Originally Posted by AirThompson

i got the matching air maxes with the fitted to match the sea green snuggie on deck
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this thread was mad funny, i was dying

but yea good thing i used my google phone number, brothers name, girlfriends email. lol they're going to have a mixed %## info

i was about to do it last night also but was like nah aint no blanket with sleeves worth giving my info out especially since there was no conformation if thesite was legit.

Yeah, I did.

I never give my real info, besides my address, when I sign up for "free" stuff.

wow. yall r fools if u actually gave away ur real information. for me fake number real address, and what r they gonna do? load my mailbox up? oooooooh. maybei'm naive- but if they can do anything with a email address i made specifically for spam and my name and address- plz tell me

What the hell can they do with your name, address, and number?

obviously if they would've asked for credit card info, it woulda been an instant red flag.

I think if it was fake, it's just to spam the %$%! out of your email, thankfully I didn't use my real e-mail. *pats self on back*

they sale knock off snuggies at the dollar store, called the cuddlee, looks exactly the same, does the same thing, like $8... excuse me dollar general not thedollar store

sucks that yall gon get spam though...

Back
Top Bottom