Smoking aficianado's recommend me a quality lighter...i'm clueless.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

fx5jz6.gif

No propane and other nasty $*+% for me
pimp.gif
what about when your on the go??
i roll with bics all day, errreday..  just scooped up one of these yesterday

Well if I'm smoking a blunt or a joint it doesn't really matter since it's only going to be lit once but most of the time I light up it's in my home which usually means glass.

Bic's man. torches are legit, great for cornering a bowl, but dont last all that long.

If you really want something with a great "fuhh-clank" sound I suggest Prometheus Retro Lighter
prometheus-retro-75-00.jpg

It get's stucked in the video but prometheus are very well made and quit expensive lighters and cutters

I only smoke cigs but I use a simple stainless steel monogrammed Zippo. Got two cans of fluid for it when I bought it. Can't complain.

Ok first of all white bic lighters are bad luck. I wasn't a believer until about using them 2 or 3 times. When friends would use the lighters I would be like no way and they would laugh at me, and then proceed to have f*cked up rest of the week.

Torch flames FTW alllllll day. Why because the flame is consistent when it's windy, raining, they are basically weatherproof in that respect. Oh and the blue flame? People (%#!*$!+) will envy. And if they run out just buy a can of butane. A 2 dollar lighter and a 3 dollar can of butane will last you FOREVER.

The only thing about those, YOU MUST NOT LET ANYONE CUFF IT. I don't even pull mine out unless NO ONE else has the lighter, and even then I spark it myself. I will not let another soul touch my lighter its like Highlander's sword to me.

I bought a nice one online by zippo, but that was some years ago. Cuffed smh. Now I just have an Ed Hardy torch frm the gas station

Use Matches... Its a different taste and burn. Trust me try it.

Back
Top Bottom