Snagged pictures of Spring Jordan catalog (XII, IV, XI low) {Canadian prices}

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

$195 for some 12's?! 
indifferent.gif

Ok I just noticed that if it is so then Catching sales, getting a swoosh account or I will not buy a damn thing at those prices. I was feeling the OG colorways, not sure about the others. 

the way things have been with good releases on swoosh lately i doubt they even make it to being discounted on swoosh.   these prices are a joke though, i could see a minor increase like xii's going from $135-150  between 2003-09   but a $45 increase over 2.5 years is od.

i won't pay retail strictly outta principle,  quality will most likely be subpar and for that price plus tax it just isn't worth it.  besides if that's the case with the price i rather just pay a little extra and hunt down some 04 playoff xii's.

aside from that these price increases if they don't change between now and next year may be what draws the line for there to be a significant decrease in sales of these at retail.  remember white red xii's and white red xiii's were retroed for the first time in holiday 09 and holiday 10 and were able to be had quite a while after their release. other og colorways like the black charcol ix's from last year,  the 2010 white blk red ix's from last year, powder ix's from last year, and  blk red xiv's and white red xiv's from 05-06 all either sat or were eventually marked down.

of course stuff will sell and some who want their pairs will cop regardless of the price but i really think we'll see a noticeable decline in sales if those price increases hold up.

i pretty much copp everything that drop but these prices are really about to get on my last nerve....

JB knows you're going to pay whatever they tell you to pay.

God damn posers and Hypebeast effed the game up.

More fools! Obsidians and Playoffs have their own thread and are shown in the product IDs to be retailing for $160. If you think they're retailing for $195 you're a moron. That simple.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

More fools! Obsidians and Playoffs have their own thread and are shown in the product IDs to be retailing for $160. If you think they're retailing for $195 you're a moron. That simple.

This
pimp.gif

Even JB wouldn't raise the prices that much

This price line BS is way out of line!

Shame fools are still going to pay for this CRAPPY QUALITY!

We should all use our TWITTER, FACEBOOK and any other network to bring this PRICE BS to peoples and JB's attention!

We control their sales and what they make, NOT THEM!!

The Mags took YEARS with that petition but still wasnt enough for everybody. Or take a look @ the XII thread and see the prices are diff than these ones, which has been stated before

Originally Posted by cristianm

We should all use our TWITTER, FACEBOOK and any other network to bring this PRICE BS to peoples and JB's attention!

good luck if you think that's going to help 
no hate to you bro but jordan brand dont gave a damn 

$190.00 for jordan 12's come on 

Originally Posted by trappedintime

page after page. everyone acts like the prices are $195. they aren't. you're all crazy.
laugh.gif
 Talking to the wind bro -you should know how this forum works by now, selective reading FTL

Yeah ...sure
eyes.gif

Stop trolling, bruh

Back
Top Bottom