SNAKES + POOL + Jack*SS crew = NEW KOBE HYPERDUNK COMMERCIAL

roll.gif
. Great commercial

How is the Black Mamba gonna be scared of snakes?
laugh.gif

And these will be copped as soon as a decent colorway drops.
pimp.gif

EDIT-

Kobe Curses?
eek.gif

How is the Black Mamba gonna be scared of snakes?
laugh.gif

that's what I was thinking too..

wth?? to the rest of the video --- classic @!!+#$! with a new twist
laugh.gif

picking up wee-man after the dunk conquest
roll.gif

Ya that was a real good commercial...but obviously fake..with that extra lift he gets in mid air:lol:...
The car one, was more believable, but it was easy to fake....the car and Kobe were just on different paths..Each to the side of each other...

Wierd though how he did fake commercials for Adidas too...

great marketing. coming off 10 plus years of laker dislike, more so kobe, this really breaks open his whole image. i cant hate the dude no more

Kobe flying across the air like he got ejected from a cannon. Dude was doing the airwalk. lmfao
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

great marketing. coming off 10 plus years of laker dislike, more so kobe, this really breaks open his whole image. i cant hate the dude no more

true story...i used to really dislike dude but with the combo of his play, no bad press and stuff like this.....im leanin towards cool instead of +!@ hole.

from what I heard, Nike has no part of any of Kobe's commercials, they're all done by Kobe's marketing team, that's why you dont see them ontv.

anyone who thinks the dunk was real
smh.gif

man things sure are fun when you are winning, commercials, skits, comedic interviews, parody songs..

Back
Top Bottom