sneak geeks and frantalations>>>>annoying

both are ok to me...i dont see the problem.
they show shoes that i might think about copping but need to see more than pics before i get. seeing the shoe in a video helps my decision.

weird thing is, after someone pointed franalations out to me at the AM/Premier pack release (he didn't get a pack btw
laugh.gif
), i realized the dude went to my high school/middle school.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

last thing i'd do is take advice from losers like those kooks.

its not taking advice so much as it is just seeing the shoe from different angles and on a person's foot.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

General really isn't the place to be talking about sneakers.
True. Seems like most General NTers don't even know who they are
laugh.gif

But Sneakgeekz seems ok though. I like that he shows the shoes, but dude only says..."This shoe is nice!"...over and over again
laugh.gif

Fran seems like a humble dude, don't know why people hate and make fun of his eye so much.

l_509c9eb62552486da9e88ee9b00101d6.jpg

2wlr495.jpg

Fat Dude Just HAD To Get The Hypebeast Thread Closed With His Skinny Jeans.
Spoiler [+]
24mwaac.jpg

Sneak Geeks is alright (but sometimes annoying) but damn can't stand Franalations at all.

I'm watching franalations vids right now. dude looks like a goblin.

EDIT: Dude needs to buy a better camera.

Originally Posted by innovazn2

the 909 has too many hypebeast

speaking as someone that grew up there..

..you're right.
eyes.gif
the hs that franlations (and I, sadly) went tohas this crap as the norm, not the exception.

and to whoever said he seems humble, wait till you see him in real life; dude walks around with his little hypebeast posse with one hell of a swagger.

smh.gif

I had the misfortune of stumbling across the sneakgeekz guy's videos & he just seemed like a shot john leguizamo to me.

The other guy I don't know, but nobody should get it for a disfigurement or whatever unless he's really asking for it

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

Sneak Geekz " Its a nice shoe, the sole is icey and nice its real nice cause its rubber, the shoe is a nice leather but ppl complain about the quality but its nice, the laces are nice, and they are overall really nice."

laugh.gif
thanks for that... sounds exactly like him. i like the dude though.

lol man frantalations buys stuff he cant pronounce the kid is 21 and looks like a 13 yr old he is dumb as %@!!

Back
Top Bottom