Sneak Peak at upcoming Nike Training Product! Vol. Good News WallyHopp!

These all look amazing. Really good to see Nike coming up with some fresh, original designs. I hope this is a sign of things to come across their whole productrange.

Edge Essential and Free Trainer are pretty nice looking. Not feeling the other stuff though...except for the Trainer 1's. Can't wait for those. Thanksnick for the pics.

16181001_z.jpg

Anyone know where i can get a pair of the original SPARQ Test Pro besides eastbay or ebay? Thanks.

That Edge TR shoe is very nice looking. I personally hope UA has more cards to play, though. Competition is good, at least for us.

hungweedawg, they are on eastbay right now. search "nike sparq test pro"

The Free Dynamic TRs are on nike.com right now. Im not sure how long they have been here but i just checked a few days ago.

price point is $85.

Three Colorways are listed. Two available now. The yellow one is listed on nike.com but unavailable. im guessing any day now for that one.

a2a25924f86f0ca8c28b837f56b30a67f658b30.pjpg

also, there are three-four new colorways of the non elite Sparq trainer on eastbay.

most of them white based with orange accents, or pine accents or black accents. there is one dark grey with YELLOW. ala BO jackson 91s.

im loving what nike is doing here.
new mens sparq trainers on eastbay

18469081_l.jpg
18469032_l.jpg
18469111_l.jpg
18469001_l.jpg

The bo's are on nike.com but unavailble still. There is ALSO another white black colorway similiar to the one above but has a BLACK mudguard that is onnike.com.

slowly these colorways are creeping out.

Interesting times ahead

Bringing this thread back to life.

I noticed the fall 2008 Nike Air Edge Essential TR Men's Training Shoe $78.00 Style #324879

is now on NIKE.COM

Nice price point. simple colorways. not the best looking imo, but they can get by. especially with the mesh

Just a heads up
012357af4b4664f4c5c8cef3be1c193bd58562b.pjpg

-----------
lastly i found this on an asian website, under holiday 2008:

Noted as "Roger Federer Model":
5f125c84f167dcd8c26b23f6c79a7d890b2517c.pjpg

NIKE AIR EDGE ESSENTIAL TR
-training-

324879 003

BLACK/BLACK-WHITE-VARSITY RED
------------

of course he gets the sickest nicest colorway

These all look extremely awkward and flat to me. The last and midsoles are just weird. Granted, that is always a part of going someplace new...but for now I amjust not feeling any of these in the slightest. I'm glad people like em though.

Somethings not addin up and it has nothin to do with the content of this thread
nerd.gif

bump it: why is dude openly allowed to post. I wont go as far as to "demand" and explanation, but i would really like one. I believe NT deserves one.So unless i missed that explantion, someone please give me one. Preferably from Meth.

DANG...

Just when I thought I was gonna' see a recap of what I saw from the rep or see something he wasn't showing...

THIS POST IS A YEAR FREAKING OLD!

Don't go to bed before the King...

*yawn*

Originally Posted by jthagreat

nerd.gif

bump it: why is dude openly allowed to post. I wont go as far as to "demand" and explanation, but i would really like one. I believe NT deserves one. So unless i missed that explantion, someone please give me one. Preferably from Meth.
Check the date of the original post.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Originally Posted by jthagreat

nerd.gif

bump it: why is dude openly allowed to post. I wont go as far as to "demand" and explanation, but i would really like one. I believe NT deserves one. So unless i missed that explantion, someone please give me one. Preferably from Meth.
Check the date of the original post.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
alright cool. cause i seen that last night and (i am in no wayinvolved at all) but i was like really heated that duke was allowed to post after the BullS!!! he pulled.

what happened? i just realized that I had not seen this name in a while...

Yeah, what happened?

I have heard random things that give me the idea that he betrayed someone in some way, but I don't have the specifics.

Does someone care to drop knowledge?

I would rather not say... A poster will come along and tell you.

Just know that Nick Depalma or whatever, F!!!d with a man's livilyhood who was not involved.

So his attempt to make "good" for the nike folks was not only a B!!! move, but just F!!! up period.

Back
Top Bottom