SNEAK PEEK: Ben Drury x Dizzee Rascal Nike Air Max 90

Any fellow NTers across the pond willing to help me get these let me know.

Looking for a 9 or 9.5

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

they look nice, i wouldnt buy them but they look good, those 180's were horrible, take the hype away and you have a sales rack shoe.
roll.gif
truth. These are ehh

Why does this dude deserve a Nikex____ collaboration?
Pass, i cant do pink and im not a huge fan of perforation.

I want to like these. I almost do, actually. But that color combo just isn't getting it done. If the base color was just white I'd love the shoe.

They only went to Mercer today and Sold out very quickly. I would have loved to pick up a sz 12 to rock w/ the AM90 laser Varsity Jacket I picked up last year,I have not seen too much outside of the Black History Month joints, that would have gone with it.

These should not be reappearing on US soil, or anywhere else for that matter, but either of the NSW stores that recieved them has the outside chance of seeinga second shippment.

Originally Posted by ucjb2

They only went to Mercer today and Sold out very quickly. I would have loved to pick up a sz 12 to rock w/ the AM90 laser Varsity Jacket I picked up last year, I have not seen too much outside of the Black History Month joints, that would have gone with it.

These should not be reappearing on US soil, or anywhere else for that matter, but either of the NSW stores that recieved them has the outside chance of seeing a second shippment.
Thanks for the info.......I would love to snag a sz 12 also
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom