Sneak Preview: Jordan Flight SC-1 (Summer 2010)

via CounterKicks.com

Sneak Preview: Jordan Flight SC-1 (Summer 2010)

jordan-flight-sc-1-white-black-varsityred-kinstor-preview-1.jpg

The Jordan Flight SC-1 is the latest leaked silhouette out of Jordan Brand. The White/Black-Varsity Red shoe features another retro infused design complete with high cut look and Air Jordan III tooling. Going on Jordan Brand’s printed Fall 2010 catalog lineup, this particular style is expected to release in July, followed up by a Black/Cement-Varsity Red colorway. Retail will be either $110 or $120. More info and official release dates to come as it develops. Continue reading for more detailed images of the just unveiled Jordan Flight SC-1.

jordan-flight-sc-1-white-black-varsityred-kinstor-preview-2.jpg

jordan-flight-sc-1-white-black-varsityred-kinstor-preview-3.jpg

jordan-flight-sc-1-white-black-varsityred-kinstor-preview-4.jpg

jordan-flight-sc-1-white-black-varsityred-kinstor-preview-5.jpg

jordan-flight-sc-1-white-black-varsityred-kinstor-preview-6.jpg

jordan-flight-sc-1-white-black-varsityred-kinstor-preview-7.jpg

jordan-flight-sc-1-white-black-varsityred-kinstor-preview-8.jpg

jordan-flight-sc-1-white-black-varsityred-kinstor-preview-9.jpg

jordan-flight-sc-1-white-black-varsityred-kinstor-preview-10.jpg

http://counterkicks.com/2010/04/29/...ight-sc-1-whiteblack-varsity-red-summer-2010/

I think this concept of taking features from popular sigs and combining them to make new designs is just tired. It's only worked out well on one or two sneakers. I'm really starting to wonder, what would Jordan Brand be without the retro?

Another mash-up shoe?

I'm convinced the Jordan Brand excecs are using the dartboard method when thinking of new ideas.

So, how many Jordans are they gonna put out with the Air Jordan 3 outsole/midsole combo?

They are that insecure with the design that they have to put those Jordan 3 elements into it just to make it sell?

Only thing I really liked was the redesigned size tag.

JB needs to stop living in the past with these 1986 looking shoe. C'mon ya'll can be more creative or can ya'll?
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom