sneaker boutique selling fake jordans?

legit store? or just me being suspect

• legit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not legit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hey nike talk, theres this store called a and j's that sold the fire red jordan 4's recently. and 3 of my friends posted pictures of their's and i've noticed that the midsoles on the side near the toe box were just flat. idk how to describe it but heres a picture

i then felt like a idiot and figured out they were grade school size jordans. lol

heres what adult sizes look like, they have the red and black "bumps" on the midsole near the toebox 

now i'm debating wether if i should camp out here for upcoming shoe releases, or i should camp out at the mall. 

a and j's is a local store and it's alot less crouded, but i'm still iffy if i should go here. i know that one of my other friends got authentic lebron 9 cannons from a and jay's.. but what do you think niketalk?

Last edited:
Hold on that Marquee sole pair is a KIDS version it just looks different. The 2nd pic os for adults with the red midsole being different.

But if you see them looking like the first pic in mens sizes BEWARE

There was a boutique shop that was selling fake Jordans at my local mall for retail a few years ago. The place closed down a month later. If I were you, I would just go to the mall. 

Bruh, Bruh - are you camping out for these? Can you grab me a pair of the Grape IVs that drop this weekend too? I'll Western Union you the $

Back
Top Bottom