Sneaker Display Case Ideas?

NT,

I got a few autographed sneakers that I want to get a display case for. Not sure what is out there as all the Sports Memorabilia shops around my way really haven't had any other suggestions besides Football Helmet display cases. Any ideas on what is out there? I figure that NT would have some great suggestions. TIA!

NICE BUT I DON'T BELIEVE THESE HOLD THE SAME QUALITY STANDARD THAT AN ACRYLIC GLASS CASE WOULD GIVE YOU TO PRESERVE YOUR INVESTMENT ( THE SNEAKER  AND THE INK USED ON THE SIGNATURE.) 
mean.gif

NICE BUT I DON'T BELIEVE THESE HOLD THE SAME QUALITY STANDARD THAT AN ACRYLIC GLASS CASE WOULD GIVE YOU TO PRESERVE YOUR INVESTMENT ( THE SNEAKER  AND THE INK USED ON THE SIGNATURE.) 
mean.gif

Have to second this. OP, you definitely want an acrylic case or anything that offers some kind of UV protection. I'd also stay away from having LEDs or other kinds of light shining directly on your sneakers as that will cause them to yellow rapidly.

Acrylic does scratch though - so keep microfibres on hand to dust them and polish them with a non-abrasive polish once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom