Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze of Glory

but even with those prices they're sitting. Only seen a hand full that sold for high 3's for great whites and Beast. And those were mostly little boy sizes
So what price do you think is a fair one for the GW and BBs? I'm interested in buying or trading for a pair of these, but I'm not sure how to fairly value.  If you got a value for Sharkbaits then I'd like to hear too since I think I have a couple shoes that could pique the interest of some sneakerheads.

im thinking people dont really wanna sell their baits, but will if the price is right, which is above 1K or more lol. There's def people on other boards or instagram who would gladly pay if their sz ever popped up

im thinking people dont really wanna sell their baits, but will if the price is right, which is above 1K or more lol. There's def people on other boards or instagram who would gladly pay if their sz ever popped up
Yeah that's what I've seen.  Thoughts on a fair value price for BB or GW?

So what price do you think is a fair one for the GW and BBs? I'm interested in buying or trading for a pair of these, but I'm not sure how to fairly value.  If you got a value for Sharkbaits then I'd like to hear too since I think I have a couple shoes that could pique the interest of some sneakerheads.

I got both GW ($230 DS) & BB ($260 DS) at resell from two different people and I thought that was fair. I guess those people are hard to come by, or either message some of these cats on the bay to try and lower the price. As far as sharkbaits..I wouldnt pay more than $350 for those **** sneaker only sneaker freaker collab to my knowledge with that high of a resell price on the market. Different strokes for different folks i guess..

I got both GW ($230 DS) & BB ($260 DS) at resell from two different people and I thought that was fair. I guess those people are hard to come by, or either message some of these cats on the bay to try and lower the price. As far as sharkbaits..I wouldnt pay more than $350 for those **** sneaker only sneaker freaker collab to my knowledge with that high of a resell price on the market. Different strokes for different folks i guess..
Thanks - which have you enjoyed more between them? A little torn btwn GW's flashier colors and BB's sleekness haha.

Would Bred 1s be a good trade for black beasts?....I really would like to have some BBs

Dont know about Bred 1s but I would trade my GW for Miami GL3, SOHO Saucony, or Packer x Saucony Grid 9000 tech.

I got the Great White and I love them. I need the red and yellow shark tooth from Black Beast and Shark Bait though. Anybody willing to sell them to me?

I finally found my size 13 great whites and am still searching for the BB. There are so few people selling in general, never mind size 13.

I finally found my size 13 great whites and am still searching for the BB. There are so few people selling in general, never mind size 13.
You must be Ryan Morgan. HAHA. Saw u just posted in one of those FB grps. 

You must be Ryan Morgan. HAHA. Saw u just posted in one of those FB grps. 

Yeah man! These shoes ran real small for me so my size 12 just wouldn't work. I figured I'd throw a shout out on the group for the guy that got em to me. Even though it is abused as well, I like the group concept better than eBay.

Yeah man! These shoes ran real small for me so my size 12 just wouldn't work. I figured I'd throw a shout out on the group for the guy that got em to me. Even though it is abused as well, I like the group concept better than eBay.
Definitely, i love the grp concept way more than Ebay! Ebay are rapist.. HAHA

Back
Top Bottom