Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze of Glory

It's 320 AU not 320 US.

It comes out to $255 US.

My friend was able to pick up a size 6. 
I think your math is off, 1.0 AUD = 0.9 USD...close though. I think someone earlier mentioned that it came out to like 290 USD or something like that.

me too. Hope they had more than 1 pair in stock and didn't oversell...
They did. A friend told me the easiest size to get would be 11.5 because everyone suddenly needed a 12 instead. That left extra 11.5s available and one 12. 13s were made but accounted for before online.

The lack of a size 13 was quite the surprise!
See above

Copped but after paying $320 I feel like I kinda lost.. Lol
I agree the price is high, but you win, considering it's a much desired colorway that fans will want to complete their "set" and the hyperstrike factor makes them that much more valuable. Supply and demand. I'm surprised so many on NT got them. It's sad how many are on ebay when long time SF supporters in Australia miss. I mean I'm glad they went online so I could get mine, but this kind of crap just ruins it down the line. If I was SF I'd rather lottery them too locals first if there's ever a next time.

Damn, why did I checkout via PayPal....hope they drop somewhere else to complete my set.
I don't think there was any other way? I didn't even try to switch default payment to a credit card. Just let paypal take it from my account fearing I'd get cart jacked by delaying it a second switching it.

For anyone curious: Hans DC from SF mentioned on the forum there was only 50 pairs.
I was told slightly less than that by the time they sorted out the pairs. It's still possible orders get cancelled if they missed someone and get a favor called in lol.

I dont know why people size up on this shoe. It runs pretty long. someone took a side by side shot with a gel lyte 3 and it was almost a full size head..

They don't fit as small as people are claiming .The toe box is pretty wide. People might have gotten caught off guard cause they have wide feet or never wore slip-on Vans, but I feel these leave with a lot more room than a Gel Lyte V for comparison. 

Why do you say that ? I always assumed PP is always the fastest ?
Depends on the site. Some sites are set up so that PP is the fastest and others allow time to for manual input so you dont get cart jacked. Just depends on the website 

I think if you click "Guest Checkout", it checks inventory before taking you to PP.  I noticed this hours later when I still had a size in cart.

If you hit "checkout with PP" then it takes you to PP first, then back to inventory.  For me(wife actually) there was none left.

Guest checkout MAY HAVE secured your pair in your cart.

The call was made to have the auto-mates click the PP checkout since it seemed to save an extra step; Probably cost me the chance.

I wasn't there to try to check-out personally, but after reading the thread that's what I think.  Useful perhaps for any other collab people might be after.

Congrats to those who scored!

No luck on the Shark-Baits as well...

In regards to sizing, I'm still suggesting TTS or 0.5 size up. I wouldn't make an assessment of sizing based on length in comparison to GLIIIs as the location of foot placement & enclosures differ too much. The heel of these has a much more prominent outsole compared to the GLIIIs. Factor in the boot enclosure to that of the split-tongue & your fitment will vary...

For those that were fortunate to attain their pair, post photos when they arrive. I'd like to hear your review(s) of them...

No luck on the Shark-Baits as well...

In regards to sizing, I'm still suggesting TTS or 0.5 size up. I wouldn't make an assessment of sizing based on length in comparison to GLIIIs as the location of foot placement & enclosures differ too much. The heel of these has a much more prominent outsole compared to the GLIIIs. Factor in the boot enclosure to that of the split-tongue & your fitment will vary...

For those that were fortunate to attain their pair, post photos when they arrive. I'd like to hear your review(s) of them...
Yeah, I ordered my TTS on the Black Beasts and saw the sizing is a half size smaller after I checked out. Hope they still fit TTS. 

I'll post some HQ photos when they arrive. 

Do you have a pair?If so..how do they fit on you?

My friend got his last week and he is 11 in most some nike basketball 11.5 he got a 10.5 in the shark baits and said they are perfect... I size half down as well.. My whites just came in today. I have an order confirmation on the shark baits, well just wait and see till i get a shipping confirmation to celebrate... Ill post pictures of the whites as soon I can..

Great shoe and all but $255 for a Puma collar? Ill take the pass. I remember the price tag for the PumaFiegs. Roughly 180 for special box. The lacing piece was pretty glitchy. 

Back
Top Bottom