Sneaker-inspired Furniture

these are cool, but agreed that a jordan box, or even a nike sb box, would be extremely dope.
laugh.gif
i'd love to have a huge black box in my bedroom.

man i PM'ed this guy maddddd times......no response.

i'm about to just go to work on making my own lmao

I had an agreement with him over a year ago to make an OG grape V box. Sent him detailed pics and everything.

He was supposed to start making it, send me pics when it was almost done, then I was going to send the money. He said that he was "going to start on itthat weekend" pffft

Would have been a
pimp.gif
coffee table.

His site never even started either.... He could have made a KILLING at $150 a pop.

man this dude is slacking hard on his idea......he stay posting too. i would have had 3 of these already.....

Nice job bro that is sick and if I want 1 can u change a few things like make it into an OG jordan box and put my shoe size pm me back....but over allthat's a good idea bro sick

I have been experimenting with this for a long time. I did the classic Jordan V box and it turned out great. The one thing I noticed is that the originalmeasurements needed to be changed for the piece. There are so many good box ideas to go with. I would definitely be interested in picking up this guy'smonumental fumble if any is interested. I had tons of fun making this. I'll post pics when I get a chance to upload them to the comp.

yo man that website isnt working right now, you sell them? is there any other place i can get one?

My guess is he cannot get permission from Nike. Great idea, but the key is execution of ideas. Ideas are easy.

Back
Top Bottom