Sneaker Pimps Chicago 8/21 who's going/more info?

Anyone have any more info on this in regards to renting tables or if you can sell? I've never been to a SP, just dunkxchange. Hope to see some people outthere!

Hopefully I'll be there. I've never been to either so im pretty geeked for this. Anyone with some advice or who can tell me what to expect?

bunch of us minneapolis NTers are goin to the sneaker pimps + clipse concert this friday...i'll let you know how it is.

Damn 25 bux! Ain't worth it that's a fourth of a pair of sneakers I'd rather spend it on.

id say it was a good time. some people wnt to sell #%%# and always looking for #%%# there. bring a few pairs you trying to sell, get there early before themusic/drunkeness begins. work and sell #%%#. people had backpacks and boxes around with them. 20dollars is the presell ticket price, so get it ahead. clipsebrought the energy.
smoke, drink, chills, id say
pimp.gif

~Lefty

i'd definitely go if you're undecided. Clipse put on a great show...and I think that J. Cole is gonna be out there performing if I'm notmistaken...that will def. be worth it.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

where is it guna e held at this yr...and where do i go to get the tickets

It's going to be @ Metro. I was having 2nd thoughts about going until I found out J Cole will be in the building, sealed the deal for me.

I'll be there. I should have a table. Starting to get things ready for it. Here's a sample of what I will have. I will have reasonable prices (IMO) andsizes from 6-16 mostly size 9-12 though. I should even be able to do Paypal on the spot. Hope to see you guys there!
smile.gif

^more expensive at the door.

Chris-im sure you ll have a good showing, sorry i can't make it out. Family time...

and if anybody talks to D.Jeff, tell him B said what up...

JordanxMichael

Have you booked a table yet? Let me know ASAP we have 3 more left. If you have not booked with GARY or Curtis let me know asap.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Pusha T is a monster!!! Why didn't J Cole show up though, let down imo
yuuuuup...murdered the show in MPLS too...no J. Cole
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Is it just me or was anyone else impressed with Ab-Liva? In concert he sounds just like he does on studio albums - probably closer than any other rapper I haveever seen. Its too bad he's huge and doesn't present himself all that well because dude is nice...

He was definitely looking sloppy, but he did sound like recording. I want to know what kind of drugs was Pusha T on..... wild dude!!!

Back
Top Bottom