Sneaker Purchase You Most Regret?

laugh.gif
@prophecy.

I paid $250.00 for Altitude XIII's in 2005 via ebay. They turned out to be fugazi. I was tight. I was thrist.

Being 31, I have way too many kicks purchases that I shouldn't have made. Regrets, Never!

Now, there are way too many methods to regain the money you spent on them: Ebay, Craigslist, NT, Receipts, Store Credit!

Rather, the shoes that I SHOULD have bought, will forever haunt me.

cement spizikes.. i still like em.. but probably wouldnt buy them again.

air max ids .. too colorful for me now..

I regret buying the All-Star VC IV's...they didn't have the 2K4's in Niketown ATL, so I settled, but they just got uglier and uglier, the more thatI looked at them. I never wore them and I eventually gave them away. Besides that, I've never regretted buying any shoes.

Bought a 21/2 pack just because it was on sale for $200
smh.gif
...oh well,they are so going back!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPowers16

Being 31, I have way too many kicks purchases that I shouldn't have made. Regrets, Never!

Now, there are way too many methods to regain the money you spent on them: Ebay, Craigslist, NT, Receipts, Store Credit!

Rather, the shoes that I SHOULD have bought will forever haunt me.
Boy aint THAT the truth...

I do admit at times it pains me to see my oldest son run his kicks into the ground while proudly I see my youngest handle his kicks with the utmost of carelike his Dad does..
wink.gif

^ Hahaha yeah I copped those when they first came out. They hurt my foot like mad. I remember one of the shoes made my leg bleed because it was so sharp andkept digging into my leg...
So yeah forgot about those T-macs...

nike air v 99' for 430$ back in 2005. now you can get them for under 300 easily. i feel like an idiot. i feel like i "have" to keep them cuz ofthe price.

Kobe Lites - way too high an not comfortable at all.

Air Force 25 - good shoe - but too heavy for my style of play. Probably my fault on that one.

Invisible Woman AF1 on release day. 6/3/06.........the only time I fell into the NT hype.

Only one store in Cleveland got them and they charged $150.

They've only been worn twice.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Air Signature Player.
Definitely one of the worst shoes to play ball in. Wow, they killed my feet every single time I played in them.

My biggest regrets are paying WAY over retail for the first Spizike colorway and all the times I went to Flight Club to buy kicks when I should've beenstudying at school and/or saving my money. Bad decisions, especially when a store like that is a block away from school...

I thought about this overnight and I actually came up with two pairs:

nike-air-ultraflights-page.jpg

1. yellow
2. maroon

Just getting them on is a project! So much so that I RARELY, if ever wear them!

OG XIX's (Black/Red)......What was I thinking. They're still DS, and with the CDP they're worth almost nothing. Ha ha.........damn.

im starting to think my gold medal Lebrons. i dont ever resale but i did it this time because i needed the extra resale money for school but i havent sold themyet and im starting to think i might be stuck with them.
Also carmelo 1.5 white/car-ebay for $80. wanted those bad and dont know why.

air force one snakeskins...(brown)
just could never get around to wearing snakeskin.
sold em for profit though!

Back
Top Bottom