Sneaker Repair advice

I posted this in the PI forum for the reason that alot of my sneakers here in the PI has had its sole coming of from the shoe
tired.gif

I have OG Iverson's from way back in 1996 and some foams from the late 90s and they are in my home in Cali and none of them have had long term damage. Must be our humdity?

Questions:
1. Has any of this happened to your sneaks?
2. How can i prevent this from happening to my other sneaks?
3. How can this be repaired?

try shoe goo? bought mine at athletes foot before..

well my best solution for that is to wear them as often as you can..

and i think theres a repair shop in megamall..i read it a while back,forgot the name..

Same thing happened to my AJ 4 '04 retros. Humidity for sure in the country caused this.

if your in Pi, go to mr quickie, they do a decent job on reparing your kicks. budget PHP 100
wink.gif
its a extreme repair job imo, let the experts handle it.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Questions:
1. Has any of this happened to your sneaks?
2. How can i prevent this from happening to my other sneaks?
3. How can this be repaired?

Answers
1. Yep because of humidity, (My aj 7 angat swelas FTL
indifferent.gif
)
2. i guess hmm.wear them
3. Try shoe goo or rugby..but my other angat swelas shoes pinadikit ko sa SM Megamall Heel sew Quik
happy.gif

Its a known problem for AJ VII. This problem is rampant in the shoe care/maintenance thread as well. Plus, what the others above said, humidity.

Good thing the whole sole came off and not piece by piece. Its easy to repair then. shoe goo, rugby, mr.quickie. Ayos!
wink.gif

thanks for all the quick and friendly advices guys
smile.gif

ironic how i don't wear my shoes as much thinking that it might get ruined quicker. turns out its the other way around, i'll definitely use them morenow.

it happened to me more than a dozen times so try move on get on another pair
roll.gif

if the shoe can still be fix i just give to my relatives.. i collected the remains of my kicks since 99, a bag full of zoom airs and air bubble
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

roll.gif

if the shoe can still be fix i just give to my relatives.. i collected the remains of my kicks since 99, a bag full of zoom airs and air bubble
laugh.gif

word.
pimp.gif
paayos then give sa mga friends na tambay na magalingmagbasketball na di kaya bumili ng shoes.

eek.gif
embarassed.gif

ang dami zoom air!

roll.gif

laugh.gif

this is COOL!!!

tried shoe goo just the other day when the soles came off my lebron 2s, they're holding up fine. kinda messy to use though (but that could be just me)
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this is art
pimp.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

sick collection!
tongue.gif
full-length air ba yung isa.? first time Ive seenthat one.

just wanna thank you guys who suggested Mr. Quickie! My 7s are repaired, and i'm satisfied with their work! They kinda smell like glue though, haha

^ nice to hear man, too bad minsan temporary lang ang dikit
happy.gif
btw howmuch did you pay?

Dako: Good to know that the Quickie guys were able to fix em...
pimp.gif

Nice collection of air units Flashout101!
eek.gif

i think mr.quikie does a pretty nice job
smile.gif

sir flashout andme nun a..ilang shoes n kyo un?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom