Sneaker Spots in Tennessee???

So, I'll be in Gatlinburg, TN this weekend and I wanted to know if there were any sneaker spots that I should look for. Footlockers, Footactions, Champs, Skate shops, Sneaker boutiques, you get the picture. Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Edit: They don't have to be just in Gatlinburg, if any

So, I'll be in Gatlinburg, TN this weekend and I wanted to know if there were any sneaker spots that I should look for. Footlockers, Footactions, Champs, Skate shops, Sneaker boutiques, you get the picture. Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Man it was years ago when I went to Gatlinburg, but there is 2 HUGE Nike Outlets on the same street. One is in Pigeon Forge and the other like 7 miles down the road in Gatlinburg. Also, don't forget to walk the strip or whatever they call the touristy part and accept all those offers to get 100 bucks and free tickets to a show for just listening to a timeshare presentation

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Man it was years ago when I went to Gatlinburg, but there is 2 HUGE Nike Outlets on the same street. One is in Pigeon Forge and the other like 7 miles down the road in Gatlinburg. Also, don't forget to walk the strip or whatever they call the touristy part and accept all those offers to get 100 bucks and free tickets to a show for just listening to a timeshare presentation

Download the SoleSearch app for iphone or android, lets you find sneaker stores according to your location.

^Thanks
edit: was supposed to be aimed at kingofny04 but I don't know what happened. Yuku
30t6p3b.gif

Download the SoleSearch app for iphone or android, lets you find sneaker stores according to your location.

Back
Top Bottom