Sneaker Thief caught on camera

Wouldn't be mad if they lost the key on those 3 when they lock them up

Few things I hate more on this earth than robbers and burglars.
Get it how you live, mayne.

If you're gonna stand around in expensive sneakers oblivious to the world, you can get got for all I care. I have no idea what those dudes situation is and why they did what they did. It's not for me but then again spending an exorbitant amount of money on cheaply manufactured sneakers isn't for me either. It all comes down to energy. If my energy goes into things like collecting $200 sneakers then what kind of energy is gonna come back to me? Pay the cost to floss.

Get it how you live, mayne.

If you're gonna stand around in expensive sneakers oblivious to the world, you can get got for all I care. I have no idea what those dudes situation is and why they did what they did. It's not for me but then again spending an exorbitant amount of money on cheaply manufactured sneakers isn't for me either. It all comes down to energy. If my energy goes into things like collecting $200 sneakers then what kind of energy is gonna come back to me? Pay the cost to floss.
This is beyond stupid. If you drive a nice car it’s ok for me to bust it up becuase you wasted your money on a car? You steal you’re a *****

Nobody “should” be getting robbed

If you're gonna stand around in expensive sneakers oblivious to the world, you can get got for all I care.

Blaster pretty much made the same point I was going to make, I just wanted to highlight this bit in particular.

serveimage

You wear the crown today

This is beyond stupid. If you drive a nice car it’s ok for me to bust it up becuase you wasted your money on a car? You steal you’re a *****

Nobody “should” be getting robbed
The real world ain't that cut and dry and you know that. There's variables to this ****.

It’s not even like $200 sneakers is that out of the ordinary. A lot of sneakers are close to that price or over.

Ain’t no variables to ****
No one should have to be on guard
Cause they are wearing or bought something
I can understand ur SUPPOSE to
But wouldn’t fault anyone for just chilling and minding their own business and getting robbed
Just cause they had on something nice

Dnt matter how intellectual you try and sound, that was the dumbest thing ive read today lol

Bruh mustve forgot were on a sneaker forum

What? Dude was just chillin on his phone? How he look like a thot? :lol:

Most people immersed in their phone whatever the situation are oblivious to their surroundings.
For a lot of people the phone is a security blanket.
Its incredibly immature and foolish.
Shows the level of education , and how weak minded a person really is.

But.
After all that no one deserves to get robbed.
Unless you are a true ***.
In which case: Karma's a MF

they all took L's. dudes for walking in the shop wearing same crap and trying to resell and the idiot trying to sell them to the group of kids as if they were authentic.

kid who got robbed is an idiot trying to risk his life for some fake kicks... unless he copped off another reseller thinkn they were legit lol

Back
Top Bottom