Sneakerheads in New Orleans Showing All Heat Crazy Kicks

Quote:Noene collects that garbage down south. You might see a few dudes with nike retros, but not like some of these NT collections. I never heard guys outhere on some. Man, I needa save up for these foams or terminators.

Garbage?
laugh.gif
Sorry my man, while i respect its your personal opinion it seems like your stuck in a bubble if you think Jordan's and AF1's are top dogin the sneaker community. To put it in perspective I've sold OG Waffle trainers for more than your most expensive pair of Jordans, its cool if thats allyou like, but to call all that other stuff garbage is comical, there are thousands of styles of sneakers to choose from and you chose to rep your entire citywith Jay's and AF1's it aint blow away. To have a post with the title "showing all heat crazy kicks" ain't nothing crazy about it, butima leave it at that you do have some good Jordan's and the video was entertaining.

CJ, mad props fam. Good #%+*. Its sad some fellow sneaker heads are hating. All your sh*t was ds.

much love to the big N.O. for reppin yo slice of the south. as far as garbage, know your history before you call a shoe trash. the game didn't start withjb and af1 but dunks, terminators, vandals etc laid the groundwork for what sneakerheads of today call heat! to be a sneakerhead is to embrace the history aswell not just how many you got. and by the way, regular dudes always get it done it just takes us a little while longer.

Y'all gettin it in down there in the N.O.
Much respect the collections is "ugggggghhhh" word to pusha

other than the accents (can't stand southern accents, sorry), not only did these dudes have some HEAT, but they were also HUMBLE, something alot of sneakerheads don't act like when they post their crappy collections. i like how they said theyweren't doing it for fame.

did he say some were damaged in katrina? if so, damn, i feel for him.

bow wow and JD, if you're reading, THAT'S A COLLECTION. your guys' so-called 'collections' are TRASH compared to what i saw on here. instead of acting like it's a battle, be more humble too. later.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

other than the accents (can't stand southern accents, sorry), not only did these dudes have some HEAT, but they were also HUMBLE, something alot of sneakerheads don't act like when they post their crappy collections. i like how they said they weren't doing it for fame.

did he say some were damaged in katrina? if so, damn, i feel for him.

bow wow and JD, if you're reading, THAT'S A COLLECTION. your guys' so-called 'collections' are TRASH compared to what i saw on here. instead of acting like it's a battle, be more humble too. later.
couldn't have said it better myself. was impressed with the collection and their attitude.

yeah i cant stand every other word being " ya diggggg " or " yall alredy noo "" i donno bout that dirty south talk . but hiscollection was fire . hella heat . and i love the way he clowned bow wow on the low . lol

true sneaker head !!! homie knows his history and has a real love for the game . gotta give him props !!! humble too

Back
Top Bottom