SneakerHeads worst nightmare

Omg man, I feel Soo baddfor you man. I think I would have went crazy if that happened to me. I Audra been looking around town for anyone who even had the samepair of sneakers that I had on my feet.

Im really sorry to hear about this bro, hopefully you're able to recoup all of your losses. Also thanks for serving our country

Originally Posted by MrFresh2Death23

no i actually live in a good neighborhood right outside the military installation...not a bad hood at all
Means one thing...someone you knew took your stuff. They knew you were gone, and took your shoes...
frown.gif

thanks for serving our country too btw, i wish i can help

man that's crazy, I really feel for you man. Not only because you've done all that collecting and it's down the drain because I've been intoshoes since around 96, but I was a kid so no collecting, BUT I'm guessing you probably had a lot of shoes that I either had/wanted to have/wish I had in mysize now, and in my opinion those were the better years to be a shoehead...BUT also because you weren't around to defend your turf, you haven't doneanything to piss anyone off recently, nothing like that, because you're overseas fighting to help protect this country we're in and that person wouldbe included. It's just crazy for me to think about stuff like that, but I hope they can find out who did it before anything serious happens with the stuffthey took so you can get it back in roughly the same condition it was in before they took it

damn thats wack my man. this happened to one of my dudes about two months ago. they had the nerve to actually go through his clothing and pick certain items. imean come on THEY TOOK HATS!!! you'll bounce back and they will get whats comin even if you never know about it. its kinda a blessing that you werentthere, you wouldve either killed them or they couldve killed or hurt you both of which you really dont need.

On my CSI %!#: if they pissed on the furniture could you run DNA, just a shot in the dark.

Don't elimate any suspects..dude can kick it with you everyday.. Saying "don't worry, we'll finf them..".. Same characters that wouldsteal your fine $++ girl..but its all F#*ked up..cause you can replace a girl in a minute but not those shoes..sure_its a material item, but don't forgetthe love that made you collect those shoes to begin with..all I'm sayin is..don't count anybody out as a suspect_ keep your mouth shut & do moreLISTENING..THEY'll slip up 1 day.. Don't tell anybody besides the police details..details like specific shoes.. You'll be drinkin with your buddies1 day & when there is alcohol, the truth comes out.. They'll slip & say some %!#% about the incident.. That's when you put a lighter in yourhand, %!%$ back..& do a surprise 1 HITTER QUITTER right in between the eyes! & once that happens..make another post so I can paypal you $3 for a nicecold beer!

Originally Posted by cybergrindin

Don't elimate any suspects..dude can kick it with you everyday.. Saying "don't worry, we'll finf them..".. Same characters that would steal your fine $++ girl..but its all F#*ked up..cause you can replace a girl in a minute but not those shoes..sure_its a material item, but don't forget the love that made you collect those shoes to begin with..all I'm sayin is..don't count anybody out as a suspect_ keep your mouth shut & do more LISTENING..THEY'll slip up 1 day.. Don't tell anybody besides the police details..details like specific shoes.. You'll be drinkin with your buddies 1 day & when there is alcohol, the truth comes out.. They'll slip & say some %!#% about the incident.. That's when you put a lighter in your hand, %!%$ back..& do a surprise 1 HITTER QUITTER right in between the eyes! & once that happens..make another post so I can paypal you $3 for a nice cold beer!
listen to this guy... and also how is the dude gonna jack you for all of that and have nobody notice? 160 pairs of kicks and a few TV's aintmoving by themselves (so its gotta be more than 1 culprit)

sorry bro, hope you get everything back (and more) from insurance, and karma will do the rest

stay up

I passionately hate thieves, i cant understand how could you steal something, especially when you know someone has worked really hard to get

Wow bro, soooo soory to hear that, i'd like shoot myself if that happend lol, hope everything turs out ok for ya.

stealing 160 pairs takes time. you either have to have a large moving truck or youre coming back making multiple trips. either way, I feel like its somebodythat knows you, and is comfortable enough in that environment to pull off that kinda job. The average thief is on some "get in-get out" mentality.

sorry to hear it bro. definitely keep your ears to the ground, this was personal, that's the only way you can explain the pissing on the furniture...

so nobody lives there while you're gone?

i can't stress this enough, get an ALARM SYSTEM!!!

sure, there's ways around one, but the average thief doesn't know how to. so even if they bust up in there, they have a small amount of time to grabstuff b4 they'll dip because they know the cops are coming. which means less of your stuff gets jacked, if anything.

my alarm is super loud so i'm sure my neighbors would hear it, plus i've set it off by accident and the cops definitely come.

plus i got home insurance, which covers everything in my house (i took out a ton extra because of my record collection, and my shoes).

at least you got that. good luck with everything!

That really sucks, all the money that went into your collection. I hope you get it all back

Back
Top Bottom