:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

weekend before my midterms (week 7) but i'll most likely be there haha!

What up y'all... Sorry for the absence, but to answer everyones questions. Solesearching is and has worked with pete from SneakerPimps. The capacity that we will be able to this year may not be to the extent as Last as we are working on a project ourselves. There may be a bigger presence of SoleSearching in the Vancouver show then the Toronto Show as Vancouver is Base. but for all of you that know me out here in Toronto, you know Ill be there helping Pete out in any form we can to enhance the Sneaker Culture.... you know how we do it... Any questions can be sent to my EZbox, other then that, you can ask the regulars here (diplomat, Asiatic, Trooper) or any of the dudes from inquiringmind, and they know where to find me... Hope to see you at the show, please come up and introduce yourselves, it's always great meeting people in this growing culture... Keep the culture positive and live.... Respect...
----
Sole Searching
a tour dedicated to the sneaker.
www.solesearching.ca

WOW you finally woke up and caught up on that sleep you lost going to the States?!? LoL!
swingman #7 ***[/b]​

I'll bring out a smack upside his head and rob his shoes that's a fact.

I don't see a reason why I wouldn't be there-- might even bring the woman as well.
WANTED: Nike Dunk SB HULK size 12​

SMH New York's Sneakerpimps next week has performances from Ghostface, The Clipse & The Beatnuts plus Flex & Clark spinning the show.....just WOW.

Sneaker pimps date and venue is not set in stone as of yet, keep ya ears open,

and the New York one will be live, smh no comparison man
And now back to business

For Sale size 9 jordan IV Mars (retail)
JORDAN V GRAPES SIZE 9.5
send help size 9

Back
Top Bottom