Sneakers that goes well with khaki?

dunk_lo_premium_grunge.jpg

casual friday at work...i threw on khakis and these today:

97435cace89071ffad34d70113a4b6a199c4977.jpg

just a change up from heels 4 days a week...
grin.gif

IMO Jordans, Dunks, AF1's or any athletic shoe with khaki's = tacky. A few people gave some good advice, chucks, vans, Ubiq's anything that has anarrow low profile look to it will go good, an am87, or 90 which has a chunky midsole would not be a good look

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I %@*# with Clae's then I was like wait, $135 on a simple %+! shoe, naw can't do it, we in a recession.

Ubiqlife.com got em for $90

Good lookin out man, all black mids with white bottom for $90 got me re-thinkin now.

Anyone that is saying wear Jordans, Cortez (WTH??), or any sneakers cant dress.

Sperry-AO-colours-fall-200.jpg

These are for casual wear with Khakis

Solid Color Low top forces.....Khaki's with some low top all black..or white Force 1's with a gum bottom to match the pants....pure piff
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Solid Color Low top forces.....Khaki's with some low top all black..or white Force 1's with a gum bottom to match the pants....pure piff
pimp.gif

HELL NO!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

pimp.gif

HELL NO!
sick.gif
uh hells yes
pimp.gif

jkvaqd.jpg

Most sneakers do. You just need to mix and match colors the right way. From my experience, lighter colored sneakers looks best.

I rock my AM1 hufquakes (all black cept the check) with ben davis khakis. looks great IMO

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I %@*# with Clae's then I was like wait, $135 on a simple %+! shoe, naw can't do it, we in a recession.

Ubiqlife.com got em for $90

Good lookin out man, all black mids with white bottom for $90 got me re-thinkin now.
Same here. I didn't buy my first pair (Blue/Gray Parkers/Low Tops) and I definitely want a pair of the Russels (High Top) and $90 got methinkin too.

depends on the color and fit of the khakis and of course what the occasion is.

that works.

CLAE hands down makes a quality shoe....i am completely impressed and sold on their footwear

Back
Top Bottom