Sneakheat

An account called Sneakheat on twitter, facebook, instagram, and tumblr are selling the Grape 5's early and below retail aswell as the bred 11's below retail on saturday, theyre linked with Karmaloop and everything looks pretty legit, what do you guys think? They let you use paypal too, also its not much below retail. just 10 bucks.

someone please let me know what they think. im planning on copping from them tomorrow. highly appreciated

If someone can reply that would be highly appreciated, theyre selling them today. I think its only 28 pairs they said. I think its legitimate since you can use paypal

if it sounds to good to be true , let me tell u it always is, please sneakerheads dont mess with this, the fake game is getting to good, u get tricked, then u trick someone else, just leave it alone

if u really want shoes to wear, wait awhile when the hype wears off, (like the next weekend) u can get it, just be patient

I think its legitimate since you can use paypal

ANYONE can use paypal (anyone can get a free email address and sign up for paypal and begin accepting payments). so that doesn't say much.

come to think of it, ANYONE can create their own twitter, facebook, instagram or tumblr accounts under what ever name they want, so there's no way to verify that either.

any reviews for this screenname for other web sites? is this same seller from http://sneak-heat.com?

They already sold the Grape 5's and the Bred 11's and i strongly believe it was legit, they posted pictures of them in the boxes and everything, i doubt they would go out of there way to box fake items and take pictures, i mean they already got the money.

Sometimes you convince yourself to make it true, and becomes to unreal, but honestly if your paying for some grape v's and 11s for under retail then something is wrong.  Even though you pay through paypal still does not mean its legit.. i.e. ebay always has fakes, but they use paypal to process some of their transactions.  Anyway, just wait for the release, its going to be a General Release, so copping the grapes should not be hard it all..

I am still yet to see anyone post a pic of an actual pair that they have received from Sneakheat. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough?

Also for their 4/28 "Release" of their remaining pairs of Grapes and Bred 11s I didn't see anyone tweet that they copped anything except for the size 11 Breds which apparently EVERYBODY copped....and were then refunded for several hours later including myself. Still waiting for that refund by the way.

Ive been wondering myself about these guys. I did happen to notice they kept pushing back the time of the sale yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom