Sniper Prank on Japanese Show

jordandon23

Banned
Terrifying Sniper Prank on Japanese TV - Watch moreFunny Videos

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

When i was living in Tokyo someone introduced me to "Gaki no Tsukai" look it up on youtube.. they got tons of episodes... Look up Pie hell
roll.gif
its a skit where the person has to not acknowledge the people in his house while they pie him for a full 24 hours
laugh.gif

theres a "24 hour Tag" skit where 4 dudes are stuck in a Gym.. you should deff check that one out if you got some time to kill

ah man I remember the video posted here of the prank at the Ski Slope, the rocket chair launching them naked down the slope omg I died
laugh.gif

The Japanese have a hell of a sense of humor, you couldn't do that stuff here without someone trying to sue you after the fact...ex. the toilet flying downthe ski slope
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

laugh.gif

When i was living in Tokyo someone introduced me to "Gaki no Tsukai" look it up on youtube.. they got tons of episodes... Look up Pie hell
roll.gif
its a skit where the person has to not acknowledge the people in his house while they pie him for a full 24 hours
laugh.gif

theres a "24 hour Tag" skit where 4 dudes are stuck in a Gym.. you should deff check that one out if you got some time to kill
gaki no tsukai is so classic. havent seen it in awhile, but its still highly appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
where in tokyo did u stay?

In Canada or the US, this is a lawsuit waiting to happen. I commend these dudes for being good sports.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

In Canada or the US, this is a lawsuit waiting to happen. I commend these dudes for being good sports.

word. I mean, i had no sound, but dude was scared stiff. LIke im positive he S!!! his pants. I would have
frown.gif

Wait, wait, wait.. so this is what's funny nowadays? I need to step my comedy game up evidently. I found no humor init in the least. Just imagine yourself in that situation. That's just about as terrified as you can get, awaiting your imminent death. Not trying to be adowner by any means, I'm the first one to play pranks on people and I have no problem when it's reciprocated cuz I dish it out. But wow.. there's aline, albeit not a very bold one when it comes to comedy, and this was a hop, skip and a jump over that line.. I swear to everything holy someone would gethurt after pulling a "prank" like that on me. Hey, whilewe're at it let's just tell him his moms got raped and someone killed his whole family. "Bwahahahhah nah SIIIIIKE, we was just playin"! NowTHAT'S good, ol' fashion humor right there!

jay-z-crazy.jpg

Originally Posted by nine point five

Wait, wait, wait.. so this is what's funny nowadays? I need to step my comedy game up evidently. I found no humor in it in the least. Just imagine yourself in that situation. That's just about as terrified as you can get, awaiting your imminent death. Not trying to be a downer by any means, I'm the first one to play pranks on people and I have no problem when it's reciprocated cuz I dish it out. But wow.. there's a line, albeit not a very bold one when it comes to comedy, and this was a hop, skip and a jump over that line.. I swear to everything holy someone would get hurt after pulling a "prank" like that on me. Hey, while we're at it let's just tell him his moms got raped and someone killed his whole family. Now THAT'S good, ol' fashion humor right there!

jay-z-crazy.jpg

jesus christ.. lighten up, "enlightened" one..

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by nine point five

Wait, wait, wait.. so this is what's funny nowadays? I need to step my comedy game up evidently. I found no humor in it in the least. Just imagine yourself in that situation. That's just about as terrified as you can get, awaiting your imminent death. Not trying to be a downer by any means, I'm the first one to play pranks on people and I have no problem when it's reciprocated cuz I dish it out. But wow.. there's a line, albeit not a very bold one when it comes to comedy, and this was a hop, skip and a jump over that line.. I swear to everything holy someone would get hurt after pulling a "prank" like that on me. Hey, while we're at it let's just tell him his moms got raped and someone killed his whole family. Now THAT'S good, ol' fashion humor right there!

jay-z-crazy.jpg

jesus christ.. lighten up, "enlightened" one..
frreal man. relax brotha.

stuff was comedy though
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

^^^i was going to type the same thing. This is where Silent Library originated.

my favorite Gaki no Tsukai had to be when they were in the high school and reliving their high school days.

Back
Top Bottom