SNKRS UPCOMING MIDNIGHT (NYE) Restock...

I don't know how true but check your SNKRS app for info. I saw in this video SNKRS is doing a New Years Eve midnight restock on several Jordans.
OVO (all black) 12s, Doernbecher 7s, and OVO (white) 10s. Might be others. Minute marker 11:25

Just putting it out there. Dont know if its true...

It’s September bro
Yes. Would you rather him create the thread December 29th?
Damn that you tuber is super cringey man :smh:
Really he didn't appear that bad, to me. He trying to find his groove and break 100K subscribers. Watching the video only highlighted the fact it is going to be a great winter for my wallet. I didn't want any of those rumored or confirmed shoes.

I don't know how true but check your SNKRS app for info. I saw in this video SNKRS is doing a New Years Eve midnight restock on several Jordans.
OVO (all black) 12s, Doernbecher 7s, and OVO (white) 10s. Might be others. Minute marker 11:25

Just putting it out there. Dont know if its true...

Would you really believe a man, with that dumb loook on his face

Would you really believe a man, with that dumb loook on his face
I see you and raise you, would you believe this man with as bad hair issues as this is currently the league GOAT. Can't go off looks, however not losing sleep on truth of the video. Checked various sites and still didn't see any worthy shoes for the remainder of the year.
sddefault.jpg

Apparently they were on SNKRS. It may of been a glitch... Another shoe tuner mentioned it as well... Nike may be up to something...

There was a restock this morning. I was on my phone when it happened so I know I was quick. I tried to get 6 different pairs, all showing available. When the dust settled, I ended up getting zero.

There was a restock this morning. I was on my phone when it happened so I know I was quick. I tried to get 6 different pairs, all showing available. When the dust settled, I ended up getting zero.

I believe this before I’ll believe a sneaker Influencer

I wonder if today’s restock was the restock that dude was predicting for New Years?
I didn’t get why he thought New Years in the first place

I wonder if today’s restock was the restock that dude was predicting for New Years?
I didn’t get why he thought New Years in the first place

Did you actually look at any of the 2 videos above? Both guys showed the shoes with the dates on SNKRS App...

I dont think the reserve had anything honestly to do with the NYE drop....if there is one...

Trying to trick me into buying stuff I don’t want not this time Nike

You don't want or you already have? The reserve had some nice gr heat... And the stock went slowly... You really had time to grab pairs...

I've already have every shoe with the exception of the gold 12s and grape 5s.

Can someone tell us what dropped?

Edit: looks like cement 11, lows, concord 11 lows, bred 11s, indigo 12s, University 12s, gym red 14s.

Can someone tell us what dropped?
DMP 6, Top 3 5s, Bel air 5s, alternate grape 5s, gym red 14s, university gold 12s, purple metallic 4s, 11 low ie black cement, laser orange 3s, denim se 3s, concord sketch 11s, kids 11 breds, and Indigo 12s...

Back
Top Bottom