Snoop Dogg - Sensual Seduction Live!

On the Ellen Show of all places
laugh.gif

My dude workin the keys now too! tryin to let Alicia know(tell me why he got that flagged out fence around the piano so we cant really see him play
laugh.gif
)

eek.gif
You saw white shorty in the back wilin out, somebody gif that

After all this time Snoop still has all this flow/swag
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

man that sounded like a mess.
still love this song but
CDQ > snoop live

Man, i dont know why but that song just does it for me, sexual seduction!!!!!!!!!!!!,oohh oohh, how can u not enjoy that s***, Im gonna take my time!!!!!!!!!!she gone get hers before I!!!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

agreed, cdq > live, however i bet that giant fenced off booth is to hide the type of voice modifier he's using, since you can see it's a dual micsystem...just a thought

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I guess when you're a vet, you can do what the ***@ you wanna do. I can't imagine anyone else being able to pull this off.

I love this song.

majority are white women who doesnt listen to this stuff
roll.gif
i like when he said "where allmy single ladies at???" and the camera pans out to a bunch of middle aged married women

Im gonna take it slooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im not gonna rush the strooooke!!!!!!!!!, so she can get a, sexual eruption

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

why would t-pain be in the remix, he is not needed in any remix from now on. lol

snoop showed everyone how it is done hahah..

He is that guy..

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

why would t-pain be in the remix, he is not needed in any remix from now on. lol

snoop showed everyone how it is done hahah..

He is that guy..

pimp.gif
I really do hope so, I never wanna hear another T-Pain song again

smokin.gif

I remeber on a Snoop interview a while back that he's gonna stop with the soft #%%$ and be gangsta...

what happened Snoop??

Spoiler [+]
this song is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom