Snoop x Pharrell - BUSH

I Knew That :pimp: :pimp:

This is the perfect album for when girls break out the leggings and booty shorts. This is what Rick James would make if he was alive.

Last edited:
Even my mom loves this album 
laugh.gif

Great summer vibes

Last time they came up with R&G Rhythm & Gangsta. I really enjoyed that album so this will get a spin by me.

I Knew That one of the best songs of the year.

Type of album you let ride through without skipping.

The album is definitely thorough almost every track is dope except for that joint with T.I. I feel his presence on the album is the only blemish imo. :smokin

Album is funky flames. Got me in here feeling good as hell even though I'm about to walk into work for the night.

Not that I ever felt like P fell off, but dude still has it. And Charlie Wilson = one of the GOAT voices in R&B.

Yea, Wilson was killing the whole album, son been doing this since the GAP band, true legend.

Chad adds a whole other layer to P's production, they still the best duo next to Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis.

I this album on when Im cleaning up the hosue on th eweekend
Even my mom loves this album :lol:
Great summer vibes

The album is definitely thorough almost every track is dope except for that joint with T.I. I feel his presence on the album is the only blemish imo. :smokin

So Many Pros beat of the year this ***** Pharrell is phenomenal, idk how he still does it.

Album is funky flames. Got me in here feeling good as hell even though I'm about to walk into work for the night.

Not that I ever felt like P fell off, but dude still has it. And Charlie Wilson = one of the GOAT voices in R&B.

Yea, Wilson was killing the whole album, son been doing this since the GAP band, true legend.

Let Uncle Charlie do a whole album with P... It would shut all these young dudes down.

Chad adds a whole other layer to P's production, they still the best duo next to Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis.

YO the verdict is in this album is fire NT has spoken

All these comments got me thinking I should buy this album. I'll check it out this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom