Snow Storm Part II...1/7/2011 SMH

Eh I grew up on this weather, shoveling is wack, but my parents just went on vacay this morning, and I'll be off tomorrow, so it'll be chill.

Its coming down pretty good...

laugh.gif
at the Nets game... I wanted to go tomorrow too.
ohwell.gif

its only begun. Cant wait to see how tomorrow will be.. ill be tuning on from 2000 miles away . I love storms im not apart of

its only begun. Cant wait to see how tomorrow will be.. ill be tuning on from 2000 miles away . I love storms im not apart of

already got the closing alert from my work 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not like I was gonna even try and go in anyway in a 370Z
laugh.gif

already got the closing alert from my work 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not like I was gonna even try and go in anyway in a 370Z
laugh.gif

Stocked up @ the grocery store ... Marinating some wings for when my girl gets home .... Ran out of 
pimp.gif
so keef and crumbs it is tonight .. Don't think delivery service will make it in this weather

Stocked up @ the grocery store ... Marinating some wings for when my girl gets home .... Ran out of 
pimp.gif
so keef and crumbs it is tonight .. Don't think delivery service will make it in this weather

Sometimes I wish I lived in a place that gets big blizzards but then I think about having to go places during that time.  
sick.gif

Sometimes I wish I lived in a place that gets big blizzards but then I think about having to go places during that time.  
sick.gif

Here's a question for those of us that are stuck in this blizzard:

Do pizza places still make deliveries? If so, is it wrong for sending them to make a delivery in this weather?

Here's a question for those of us that are stuck in this blizzard:

Do pizza places still make deliveries? If so, is it wrong for sending them to make a delivery in this weather?

Back
Top Bottom