laugh.gif
...right into the living room
roll.gif

1c53680f5e98032c4d3c64568c9213a7f0f47438_r.jpg
75f16c5e0b466f841ab1590757258b6b6b2979d1_r.jpg
e6a366205cd209ac42bd6a208d9714befcf1d2ac_r.jpg
83136af9592709054a7a6632824c184432c066a9_r.jpg
50736a295e8701f04514621787af19c01fc3cbc9_r.jpg

even tho this is a lot of snow, this is still nothing compared to the blizzard of '96. Now that was the closest thing to "day after tomorrow" type thing 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Yall remember that we had to climb over mountains? lol I remember school in nyc being closed for a few days and delayed also. And when they plowed through the sidewalks, it was like we were walking through tunnels. I will never forget that lol.

even tho this is a lot of snow, this is still nothing compared to the blizzard of '96. Now that was the closest thing to "day after tomorrow" type thing 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Yall remember that we had to climb over mountains? lol I remember school in nyc being closed for a few days and delayed also. And when they plowed through the sidewalks, it was like we were walking through tunnels. I will never forget that lol.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
eek.gif

this

i remember watching the news to see if my school was closed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
eek.gif

this

i remember watching the news to see if my school was closed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

My high school sweetheart just asked me to walk over to the Stuy so I could pound it out.... I ain't seen her in over a yr. I'm still in bed. I thought about it looked out the window and said" this is accumalating sideways ma, call me back at noon.
Not worth it, just FAP.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

My high school sweetheart just asked me to walk over to the Stuy so I could pound it out.... I ain't seen her in over a yr. I'm still in bed. I thought about it looked out the window and said" this is accumalating sideways ma, call me back at noon.
Not worth it, just FAP.

Shoot i just called out. Thought about it like, it ain't no national emergency if miss work plus not let some fool slide into me.

Shoot i just called out. Thought about it like, it ain't no national emergency if miss work plus not let some fool slide into me.

got called into work 8pm last night to shovel. left my house 830pm got to work 1115 pm
30t6p3b.gif

left work 7am got home 845am and gotta be back 11pm tonight...gotta love the OT though
pimp.gif

MTA sucks. trains and buses keep passing saying "out of service." Sanitation didnt clear up any roads, atleast not many. buses getting stuck, cars parking at intersections/in the street because theyre stuck...NY doesnt know what to do
laugh.gif

guess NY is shut down for a day
pimp.gif

got called into work 8pm last night to shovel. left my house 830pm got to work 1115 pm
30t6p3b.gif

left work 7am got home 845am and gotta be back 11pm tonight...gotta love the OT though
pimp.gif

MTA sucks. trains and buses keep passing saying "out of service." Sanitation didnt clear up any roads, atleast not many. buses getting stuck, cars parking at intersections/in the street because theyre stuck...NY doesnt know what to do
laugh.gif

guess NY is shut down for a day
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom