Snow touching 98% of U.S States at the moment

Originally Posted by MARTIN AND CO

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Now would be a nice time for global warming to kick in.

Are you making a joke or are you just ignorant of basic physics? 
Go get a cup and fill it with water of any temperature, then put an ice cube in it. The water is colder, right?

Where do you think the cold air and water from the melting ice in Canada and the polar shelf goes? 

Go to your local library and check out a book on heat transfer physics or thermodynamics. 

LOL. Wow.

11.jpg

Man im from MI and Ive seen enough snow to last me lifetime, so on every day except Christmas snow gets a 
indifferent.gif
 from me.

Man im from MI and Ive seen enough snow to last me lifetime, so on every day except Christmas snow gets a 
indifferent.gif
 from me.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Go get a cup and fill it with water of any temperature, then put an ice cube in it. The water is colder, right?

Where do you think the cold air and water from the melting ice in Canada and the polar shelf goes? 

Go to your local library and check out a book on heat transfer physics or thermodynamics. 
Or he could just continue to make jokes.....

Easy bud.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Easy bud.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Easy bud.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Easy bud.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats weird because I just talked to my friend who lives in Florida and he said theres been a blizzard in Miami for the last 40 years. .

Thats weird because I just talked to my friend who lives in Florida and he said theres been a blizzard in Miami for the last 40 years. .

Back
Top Bottom