SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

KGB had the element of surprise. Old DEA guy too focused on Teddy someone should have been in the truck. Could have put Oso in the trunk

KGB dolo basically 1 vs 3. All of them moving like amateurs....if Franklin wanted to escape he could have slid over to the pallets and easily broke that duct tape

Thats what Teddy get for not killing Saint right away ....mofos always wanna talk or tortue people instead of getting the job done and over with. Personally, I would have killed Saint as soon as i pulled up to the parking lot when Saint was tied up on the ground.

Stupid plan by Saint to rely on Oso to save him from Teddy. If not for Grand Theft Auto KGB, Saint would be visiting Jerome.

Saints plan was ******* terrible.

He had way too much trust that teddy would "need/ want" Oso around for the killing. I don't think it works like that in real life when you kill someone's pops with them on the phone listening in.

As others have said teddy should've just left dude to bleed out in the parking lot. All this extra villainy **** is dumb.

They are going in a weird direction. I honestly don't know. I mean the real Rick Ross is alive but he clearly did some time. If Franklin kills teddy who is even onto or after Frank at this point?

Where does the series even go?

Oso’s solid. Franklin’s plan was weak. Louie still needs a bullet.

Franklin better not play with Teddy. I need to see torture within the first 30 seconds of next week’s episode.

They are going in a weird direction. I honestly don't know. I mean the real Rick Ross is alive but he clearly did some time. If Franklin kills teddy who is even onto or after Frank at this point?

Where does the series even go?
Only 2 more episodes and the series over lol

Who do y'all think survives when it's all said & done?
I’ve been going back and forth with this . One possibility is Franklin losing everybody cause he’s so focused on the money but not likely

I think Franklin , his girl , his mom survive . Oso goes to jail. We know Wanda survives cause she got a spin-off . That’s it though

I can see them going 1 of 2 ways

The next episode, Franklin tortures Teddy until he tells him where the money is. Last episode, Franklin goes to get the money, comes back and kills Teddy. Then somehow his babymother’s gonna walk away with all his bread.

Or.

Next episode Franklin tortures Teddy, but he doesn’t give up the money. Teddy dies and Franklin goes mad and makes some misstep that leads to him dying in the last episode. Probably Louie gets em.

Teddys girl got the money since hes hiding it from the cia now too. If they make it to where teddys girl and franklins girl and her mom come up on the money at the end I'm going to feel like how game of thrones fans felt at the end 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️

Teddys girl got the money since hes hiding it from the cia now too. If they make it to where teddys girl and franklins girl and her mom come up on the money at the end I'm going to feel like how game of thrones fans felt at the end 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️
I think Franklin has unraveled too far.

You saw last week when Leon said he can’t believe Rome is gone. Franklin basically shrugged & said he never should’ve stole the plug :rofl: He’s right but goddamn *****. Body ain’t even cold yet.

Leon was walking, then he stopped & just looked at him like a disappointed father

In most shows, if they write a scene like that you’d expect some sort of reckoning down the line. I don’t think Franklin gets the money & just rides off into the sunset.

oso solid!! But yeah horrible planning all around and my guess is Franklin drags out Teddy killing, finds out the money but gets got last episode

I guess a noose and tree would be to public for teddy huh. 😒

-Oso been so nervous this season. Franklin said it in the past he was always clam and collected.

- That was dope seeing Leon and Skully hug at repast.

Back
Top Bottom