SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

4E6AD4CB-9871-4CF0-B7B3-1985DE9C8956.gif

9A05D81A-EDA2-4ADE-81A8-57F14092E5F9.gif

1B245FAE-95D1-4F57-A6DF-0CF26B10B836.gif

2FE5D02C-15E1-425E-8032-CAE1C370116A.gif

2D505285-F10F-4BA6-93BD-15E6107C517F.gif

the wildest thing about this show isn't just learning that damson idris is from the uk, it's learning that the reason he sounds so authentic with his south central los angeles accent is because wc from westside connection is his dialect coach & a show consultant.

Did he really have to kill Andre? When Andre said he was taking Mel to Texas and focus on her getting better, then coming back. In my mind I'm thinking good, we get a break from him for a while to continue to stack bread unfettered. He's too distracted to focus on us, so we're good for the time being. Franklin is raking in 1 mil a week. When is enough enough for these guys? Especially since he seems to be handling the money aspect the right way. Investments, shell companies, overseas accounts etc. That was a bad move in my opinion, now he's beholden to this corrupt *** cop :smh:

He had to kill Andre. He gave him multiple chances to leave him the hell alone...and even after he plead with him to leave and start a new life...Andre still had to be on his Supercop **** and talk about how he’s coming back. He’d forever be a threat. Why would you let a spider live...when the spider is telling you he’s going to bite your *** when he comes back?

Last edited:
Did he really have to kill Andre? When Andre said he was taking Mel to Texas and focus on her getting better, then coming back. In my mind I'm thinking good, we get a break from him for a while to continue to stack bread unfettered. He's too distracted to focus on us, so we're good for the time being. Franklin is raking in 1 mil a week. When is enough enough for these guys? Especially since he seems to be handling the money aspect the right way. Investments, shell companies, overseas accounts etc. That was a bad move in my opinion, now he's beholden to this corrupt *** cop :smh:

You have to consider the level of sociopath who decides to sell drugs at that scale. These are people who are painfully aware that the reality that pushing like that will ultimately lead to them being dead or in jail. They don’t think that there’s ever “enough” :smh:

Andre telling Franklin that he was coming back was all that needed to be said for Franklin to realize that it had to end then and there. Franklin couldn’t let Andre leave, get his daughter cleaned up and then come back when he’s able to dedicate all his efforts on bringing Franklin down.

He had to go.

By the time Andre is done with crackhead Mel, he'd be burned out. Even if he wasn't, Franklin and any of his family members involved in his drug ring shouldn't even be in South Central anymore. 1 mil a week, why in the hell are you still available to every Tom, **** and Harry?
Andre very well might be a dog with a bone, but he's local and black. Who's really going to help him bring down Franklin and his crew unless they're stupid enough to do a deal in front of the police station. Andre has no help, his only move was from Reed's baby moms, and she's been sidelined. All I'm saying is it wasn't necessary.

Yeah he had to go. He allowed Franklin's uncle to get jumped by the cops, broke into Franklin's crib and he just told him he was gonna come back. He wasn't gonna stop.

Franklin paying off that cop is the usual for drug dealers. Having dirty cops on the payroll is part of the game. Depending on how Franklin plays it it can be a big advantage for him.

How long do you think this show will go on ? If they’re still following the freeway rick Ross story then Franklin should be seeing even more money and buying property before he goes down. I wonder where they will go with the tv story though

If Saint isn’t dead or facing charges by the end of season 4, it’ll seem like they’re dragging it out. 5 seasons is perfect for this show.

Next season needs to focus on the expansion out of Cali, and the inevitable demise creeping in.

Yes.

Andre knew about Reed/Teddy and all of the CIA **** Franklin knows that he isnt suppose to. Then told his partner.

He had to die.

How long do you think this show will go on ? If they’re still following the freeway rick Ross story then Franklin should be seeing even more money and buying property before he goes down. I wonder where they will go with the tv story though

I think after five/six years they should stop

I think The Shield is the only one I can recall off the top of my head that was still mostly straight until the end that lasted more than that

I think after five/six years they should stop

I think The Shield is the only one I can recall off the top of my head that was still mostly straight until the end that lasted more than that
Yea 5-6 seasons should be able to tell a dam good story .... shield :pimp:

She lit Franklins *** up last episode.
I don't see how he isn't in a wheel chair all those back shots.

Back
Top Bottom