SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

1608254591681.png

Someone in here called the rift between Saint and Leon. I hope it doesnt happen.

Stacy from the Wood looks like he gonna be a problem for Saint

let’s gooooooo

Stacy might be a problem but his craziness which makes him dangerous will be his downfall.
One comment...I always felt like Saint’s mom (and pops somewhat) getting into the business was too rushed. As much as she was against it and on the “do the right thing” tip, she flipped OD fast. I guess the paper will do that to someone- just felt rushed.

Hopefully shorty gets her life back on track this season too

Man, his mom was going through it with her ****** job with an even ****tier boss. They even implied sexual misconduct from her boss. She had been working there for years too. Im not surprised she came around semi-quickly.

let’s gooooooo

Stacy might be a problem but his craziness which makes him dangerous will be his downfall.
One comment...I always felt like Saint’s mom (and pops somewhat) getting into the business was too rushed. As much as she was against it and on the “do the right thing” tip, she flipped OD fast. I guess the paper will do that to someone- just felt rushed.

Hopefully shorty gets her life back on track this season too
Not really, there was a time lapse so you fill in the gaps in your head, they just didn't think that internal struggle and conflict was needed which i'm cool with.

I remember someone in this thread mentioned if they would bring gangs. They confirm Stacey a blood & Man-Boy a crip.

And it's a two episode premiere.

yea if you remember the end of the last season, you saw the beginning of the gang war, when you saw manboy leaving the jungle in all blue hanging out the side of the whip with the chopper, as jerome arrived & when he got there all those dead bodies everywhere with og skully & his crew in all red. also this is one of the best pieces of cinematography i've seen on a television show, the nina simone, lyrics, the acting, the slow motion, uncle jerome seeing firsthand where this was going, truly riveting.

Back
Top Bottom