So a guy at work is blatantly sexually harrassing me...how should I handle this?

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Your barber rubbin his junk against you >>>>>>>>>>> Your co-worker
both are bad. but i definitely hate when a barber does that. rubbing his stuff on your arm and touching your head like that
sick.gif
. moral of the story, never rest your hands on the hand rest.

but back to the topic. you shoulda said something the first time. that doesnt mean go fight him; that just means tell him that your not comfortable with that. honestly he probably thinks you like it now.

i say your extremly soft....softer then a wet towel
$#@%+ pretty much
and let some dude rub his #*+$ all on your back
dont know where you are from
but people will get the @#%+ beat out of them
if they do that over hear
well maybe you are gay.......
nuff said'
you asked for it by the way

- If this is not duck tails
nerd.gif
, then you've got to nip this in the bud; immediately!

- "A little leven levens the whole lump"

- First, you're merely the victim of a pass
nerd.gif
; next, you're wearing panties to work with lots of
smh.gif
overtime
sick.gif
.  Proceed with caution.

stock-photo-yellow-traffic-sign-783520.jpg

Grow a backbone, and confront him. Tell him that his advances are makin' you quesy. Do it at your cubicle. Trust me. If that approach doesn't work, then report him. Once again, grow a backbone.

lol, wait is OP a dude or a chick? If you a dude and allowing a guy to do that to you constantly thats messed up.

OP is a male? And you let this man rub his jingle jangles on you on a daily basis???? I just threw up a lotta bit in my mouth.

Having worked in an office before I know how weird some employees can be. Thats also a reason why companies are hiring contractors than offering perm positions to test the waters. But you need to address the guy because in the corporate world you got to be direct and not be intimidated. Too him it might seem normal, Peoples interpretation are different.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

maybe you can both get a raise?
i see what you did there.

Anyways pookie, you be shouldn't have let that go past one time. Maybe the first time it was an accident or a joke, but after that you should have nipped that in the bud

Back
Top Bottom