So a NTer actually came through (PICS) vol. nipxd

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

Hm, I have a few pairs of Carmines that I'm too lazy to put on Ebay. Maybe I'll do a giveaway.
Dibs on one of the pairs if this happens.

Hm, I have a few pairs of Carmines that I'm too lazy to put on Ebay. Maybe I'll do a giveaway.
Good job man!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

This is crazy but your awesome man ill prolly do a copy cat post sometime next month. Because life has been so good to me, i want to share my happiness with others.

Out of everything you sent how much did shipping come out to, gift prices are not to be told.

Shipping cost for 11 packages that were sent out is $50 so far. I still have 17 left here. and these are the bigger packages.

If theres a size 8.5-9 DS i'll take a pair, and not for free either i'll give you a legit offer. I been looking for a pair so yea
pimp.gif

whoaaa. If you did that you would be the coolest.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by NiPxD

And i am NOT Lebron James! LMAO!

I AM NGUYENPOWDERIX!!!
Damn, if thats really you, I havent seen that screen name for years

That is me...cuz that screen name been banned for years!
frown.gif

For the ppl still PMing me asking for donations....with sad stories included. Look guys, i dont mean to be mean but at this point if you are not on the list made 3 weeks ago dont even bother.

Cuz i feel like im being used right now

This was meant to be a give-back thing

Not an open charity post

No i can not squeeze in "just a tiny lil order...nothing much compared to what you've done"

No i can not get you this and that for he or her

And i certainly, can NOT pay YOUR bills.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom