SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sprint FTMFL....had a girlie set up for tonite but guess what????!?!?!?!?!!?My phone broke thus meaning I have no way to contact her let alone ANYONE ELSE! And to top it off Sprint wants to charge me to get it replaced....EVEN THOUGH IHAVE INSURANCE(they never charged me to replace my phone before)....BUT, I'm dead broke. This sucks...no way of getting being alone at home not being ableto get in touch with no one!!!!!

I WANNA JUST BREAK EVERYTHING IN MY HOUSE CUZ IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOB SAGET!

vsoxsj.jpg

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

I WANNA JUST BREAK EVERYTHING IN MY HOUSE CUZ IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOB SAGET!

Tourette's Guy FTW
pimp.gif

I'm co-signing with s dubl's post.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

I would by some
pimp.gif
and forget bout it but like I said, don't got the funds for that///
mad.gif
I needa hit the streets and look for a phone

thats the lesson, always have an emergency fund for times like these. good luck.

sprint ftl. although i have sprint and have an extremely good deal because my father has been with sprint for over 13 years. x.x

check if your phone book is online, and if so get on aim, and send a message to her phone number via aim.

Ima just threaten to cancel if they don't give me the HTC Pro with the most expensive bluetooth.

So, who are going to go with, at&t, Verizon, or T-Mobile?

Unless you're on a high dollar plan, I doubt they give you much.

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

check if your phone book is online, and if so get on aim, and send a message to her phone number via aim.

pimp.gif
i have all my numbers backed up online.

Back
Top Bottom