So, Anything About A F&F Or An Employee Appreciation @ FL For Black Friday Going Around ?

so they got the gradients in stores? sorry if it's a stupid question but i haven't been the mall in a min.

^yeah theyre in most footlockers now. im waiting to get them on the 50 tho, so hopefully they arent excluded

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

These are exclusions for what ?

Have they been letting the ACG Goadomes on 50s ?
Last EA i think, was a 2 pair limit on boots, but this was coming from a Footaction in Oregon, so...

You can use the code for the kobe's online i just tried it. Was looking for the tai chi but only in a size 8
mad.gif
. it sucks you cant use it on the lebrons.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

You can use the code for the kobe's online i just tried it. Was looking for the tai chi but only in a size 8
mad.gif
. it sucks you cant use it on the lebrons.
it sucks that you can use the coupon code online on the older releases of the kobe iv's...

but in stores you cant.

Yeah I copped the nubuck xii's too. They're marked down to $99 so I got some black laces to break $100 and used that 30 off $100 code and bingo.

When was the coupon starting date? I bought my silver 1/2 cents Saturday and didn't recieve anything off. Maybe I can go back and return them and then buythem again

Back
Top Bottom