So apparently Eva Longoria was a "little shaken" to learn she has African ancestors...

smh.gif

Of Mexican heritage and fiercely proud of it, Eva Longoria Parker always thought her ancestral makeup was mostly Mexican-Indian with a smattering of European blood.  But she discovered that the opposite is true, among other surprising revelations, when she agreed to participate in the four-part PBS series Faces of America, which debuts Feb.10.

As one of 12 celebrities of various backgrounds who agreed to have their DNA tested for the series, hosted by historian, author and Harvard scholar Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr., Longoria Parker was "a little shaken" to learn that she’s actually 70% European, 27% Asian/indigenous, and 3% African.  "Most people don’t realize Mexico has a large slave population," Gates told her, offering a possible explanation for the African percentage.

Link

this PBS series seems like it will be a must-watch for me....

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

ninjahood should take the same dna test
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If Longoria was "a little shaken" with 3%, Ninjahood would have a seizure and die[/color]

^^ homie was being sarcastic, I know there are a lot of beautiful people out there that think they're full somethin or only mixed with certain things but assure you African roots is somewhere up in there. We (African descendants) are like the secret ingredient to a lot of gorgeous people Adriana Lima being of of the very many
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

3% tho? what's there to be shaken about? who else was on the show?
Chances are she's just shook that she found what she thought was her lineage was false.  OP just worded it so she sounds racist.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

3% tho? what's there to be shaken about? who else was on the show?
Chances are she's just shook that she found what she thought was her lineage was false.  OP just worded it so she sounds racist.

Ya that what I was thinking too.  She's just suprised that she's more European than Mexican (or whatever the technical term is).

I''ll be watching.  IF people are interested in this it is worth watching African-American lives (both of them), you learn a lot about racial makeup and nationality through it.

Gates
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
ay do yall remember when her and tony parker first got engaged a story was being reported that eva longoria was saying that her family was shocked that she was engaged to a black man and that she told her family not to trip,  saying "its ok guys... he's not from here..... he's french"?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

i knew that butt wasn't just mexican.

nerd.gif

talkin out yo @@%. She barely has any. 

anyways..    I thought she did this on the George Lopez show already?

Back
Top Bottom