So are tickets still available for Kanye at Nissan Pavilion???

cant find em' maybe im not looking right. supposed to be with lupe, rihanna, NERD. glow in the dark tour i guess

there are one seater tickets scattered.. but no good 2 seaters.. just wait the week before.. more tickets are always released..

When I searched there were 2 togethor available in the pavillion.....so unless they were the last pair I would search just to make sure.

kanye-west-glow-in-dark-la-2.jpg

kanye-west-glow-in-dark-la-3.jpg

cant wait.

when i checked on friday for best available they gave me two orchestra joints....so i dont know...but the show has been getting crazy reviews and i cant waituntil the 10th is here...LOL!

5/11. i have a question: are orchestra 3 @ va beach venue to far on the side? (where you wont be able to see it too well?)

Those videos were the last straw. im officially looking for tickets, lol. EDIT: I have no idea what tickets are good or not, can someone please fill me in onwhere would be the best seats to get cuz ive never been there? thanks everyone.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

i suppose =\

my uncle got the tickets for me.

well thats cool. u might have better seats. congrats. and enjoy the show

just picked up Orch 2 Row A today. i was like whattttt!

i Have 8 extra in Sect 102 row G. for the VA beach show.

oh yeah if anyone wants orch 2 row B *2nd row from stage* livenation has em up! go get em!

fyi if you order from live nation be careful. cuz they have the same exact seats up there more than once. unless their seating is different...

Kanye West
5/11/08 7:00 PM Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre - VA Beach ORCH 2 B 5 View RAIN OR SHINE
Kanye West
5/11/08 7:00 PM Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre - VA Beach ORCH 2 B 5 View RAIN OR SHINE
Kanye West
5/11/08 7:00 PM Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre - VA Beach ORCH 2 B 6 View RAIN OR SHINE
Kanye West
5/11/08 7:00 PM Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre - VA Beach ORCH 2 B 6 View RAIN OR SHINE

FYI...

Kanye among many others (Lil Wayne, Lupe, Foo Fighters, Jack Johnson, etc etc etc ) will be at the Virgin Festival this year in Bmore!

2j31ssh.jpg

More Info

OHHHHH PM me if you have any avail. tickets (decent seats)... I might have a few folks looking for tix.

to b honest any seat is a good seat...its all stadium seating so if you're in the back the view is still great...i was in section 303 or something for theRock the Mic tour in 05 and it was fine where i was...the lawn aint that far away either, i might jus cop those because the seats are overpriced

Back
Top Bottom