So.. Being friendly to nt'ers can surely backfire on you UPDATE - PG 50

roll.gif
 so many twists and turns...no #@+%$ given...more Ls than Cool J

that jacket is dope....scammers though
tired.gif

Speaking of bad business, somebody tell Seymour Cake to holla at me before I come to chicago and smack his white sox fitted off it's left-leaning axis for scamming me out of $22.50...

Met homey at NTFL, thought he was a stand up guy...

Money Gram'd him some bread to overnight me some harold's & mild sauce...

A week later i get an Aasic's box at my door full of drumstick bones, the tiny part of the wing you don't eat, and a half-eaten deep dish pizza crust...

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Was about to ride out and bang on this clown. Got a text from my girl. Sorry, fellas.

i know some kind of shot was fired here...

*reads over and over again*
Referenced to another thread where ol' boy was talking bout he was going to roll out to get the scammer, then said his girl texted him so he couldn't go anymore.

so whos the villian in all this dre clark and someone else? post names so we know who the scammers are

Originally Posted by Renzo289

Speaking of bad business, somebody tell Seymour Cake to holla at me before I come to chicago and smack his white sox fitted off it's left-leaning axis for scamming me out of $22.50...

A week later i get an Aasic's box at my door full of drumstick bones, the tiny part of the wing you don't eat, and a half-eaten deep dish pizza crust...
damn

Originally Posted by BirdmanHandRub

damn

that aint real b

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Was about to ride out and bang on this clown. Got a text from my girl. Sorry, fellas.

Referenced to another thread where ol' boy was talking bout he was going to roll out to get the scammer, then said his girl texted him so he couldn't go anymore.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Bye...

But for real Henz..
437560513.gif

on deck

what in the world

BirdmanHandRub wrote:

im out

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Na, had the Nas gif reversed, couldnt hot link it and not on my computer.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Bye
Wait, were you the cat no one invited but kept following these dudes around and started eating the wings off my man true 3 blue's plate as if he offered you some?

Back
Top Bottom