so bfa... no album sales post this week? cause jay sold 425k..

Why is everyone acting like the album was good. Just because he says its his "old" style wasnt going to make it an instant classic just cause acritic said its like blueprint mixed with reasonable doubt doesnt meant it really is. Album was very average Kingdom Come was better. And yes if 50 fell of byselling 650-700k what do you call this. Im a Jay fan but if NT wants to crown people by the number than do it for every rapper and not just the ones you loveto hate

...everyone has computers...everyone has high speed internet...everyone has limewire...

eyes.gif
@ dudes wanting jay to fail at SOMTHING
roll.gif

seriously who still equates album sales and dope music????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit: oh yea, there wasw a post about this weeks numbers, but it turned into BFA vs. Nay so it got Mastered

for the promotion this jay album got, i think those were good numbers

and its the best hip hop album this year

Best album by the best rapper and this album was too hood to do a mill in the first week so 425k is great! Jay just loves doin what he does. Bump the numberscause he's already caked up for the next 3 generations. Plus we all know 50 and Ye did all those number because of the hype. Both of those albums are weakcompared to AG. I still think the carter 3 is gonna surpass them all. Not that I care but wayne got the biggest hype of all

The album dropped with 3 weeks notice, was purposely left off of iTunes and didn't have 1 "radio" single.

Those are incredible numbers.

50 had 6 singles before the album dropped, beefed with cam for PR, beefed with Kanye for huge PR, his album was hyped in mainstream media for 2 months andstill dropped a dud.

He had JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE on his lead single and still couldn't get the top billboard spot.

Jay topped The Eagles and Garth Brooks for that top spot.

Y'all dudes got massive amounts of hate in the blood.

Back
Top Bottom