SO CAL SUMMIT @ DODGER STADIUM WAS A HUGE SUCCESS! THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING!

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

haha gon stunt em shades come gameday ben? shades sound dope
yo jpap hit me up so we can setup the details for tha pregame session yeah?

check your PM
pimp.gif

But real talk Ugly we gotta do this stuff more often.........like set something up after this even if not a Dodger game, I dont get out enough lol

haha agree with technodome^^
jpap i gotchu! just got to work out the details
gameday sounds dope. im drivin up from san diego around noon tuesday after classes so if any1 is on the way and needs a ride up, hit me up!
hopefully can get to la/pasadena before massive traffic hits.

hell i would be all for setting something up every 2-3 months or so. its crazy though the summit will be exactly 8 months after the last one cuz the lastdodger game summit was on august 1st.

man if i dont get off work until 4:30 or so im gonna be pissed if i gotta go straight up there from work in my lids uniform lol

I actually think just because I don't wanna deal with whatever, I might leave my pad around 5pm. Rob, i'll hit you for details.

im not ballin like that yet but if anyone needs 20% off at lids i got them whenever if they come in my store when im workin

confirmation is on the first page....

if you guys can, let's meet up around 6pm or so
i'll have me + 3 in my whipper....

^ i heard 10.
hopefully we can get there before 6:00 to meetup beforehand jpap, not sure tho cuz carpoolin'
anyone know if ill hit traffic if i leave san diego around 1? thatd be hell
frown.gif

it wont be too bad at 1pm

as far as parking goes,
laugh.gif
hellllllll nooooooooooooo its not $10, unless if they dropped it from last season which was $15

ah damn. guess its been a while since ive been to dodger stadium. lol
ah well, as long as i get there without too bad bad of traffic im happy
happy.gif

see you guys tomorow! should be a blast
cant believe im missin my 1st week of class
ohwell.gif
lol

its gonna be cool.

peep game y'all.
I have just enough for everyone who's actually an NTER and a few extras for their guests...
BUT EVERY NTER WITH AN OFFICIAL NAME THAT I HAVE LISTED ON MY LIST ALREADY WILL GET STUFF.

THERE ARE LOTS OF MEDIUMS AND A DECENT AMOUNT OF L'S
SO FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

as for the limited edition OG gangsta LRG Rob Gonzales LOC'S.... well those are 1st come 1st serve too, I got about 4 or 5 pairs for giveaways.
if you're there early, you can opt out instead of your tee. the LOCS are crazy!

nobody has those.

Garry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo, just so you know how serious these LOC'S are....

they got the OG fit and shape and all!

L-R-G did it for La Raza!!! lol

l_99732eb403f73ed0d83b5f8d7c287028.jpg

pimp.gif

damn bandana print on the inside? lol
pimp.gif

wish i could get 1 but will prob arrive too late. ah well beggars cant be chosers.
for those wonderin, the site sez parking is 15$ for reg cars.
peace out til then'
happy.gif

hell ill take what i can get free stuff is appreciated any day of the week. good lookin out ben on the giveaways though. ill see u guys in about 18 hours, itsprobably gonna be alot of familar faces and im sure some new faces. im wondering who the nyc niketalker is though

Back
Top Bottom