[| -- So Cam'ron is the reason for The Diplomats Drama? -- |]

Its not Cam its jus dudes growin and tryna get that $$$$ on dere own..... Jimmy threw the whole click under the bus wen he was talkin bout workin wit 50 andwat not.... After that it fell apart. U cant be cool wit sumbody in ur circle if that person is dappin and my man'n sumbody thats dissin and clowin u andur group.

Cam stepped out for 1 summer and look what happened.....

U can't be mad tho, because dip set signed to tha ROC when Jay-z was on vacation, so I guess what comes aroudn goes around.

But the reason why Juelz said 'Cam has to answer the label questions is because CAM IS THE CEO OF DIPLOMATS RECORDS.

He negotiates all of Dip set's record deals. He even negotiated Jim's Koch contract. I did Juelz's Def Jam contract, and Def Jam is known to jerkaround their second tier artist.

"Dig a hole.....g'head, bury urself....."

"...And Killa, while he's leadin' this movement...
For real tho, we wouldn't be in this movement...
OVER HIM I MIGHT KILL 'YA!!!!!..."

pimp.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif

Yo the Dips have been done since Juelz dropped WTGBM, the was the beginning of the end....such hyped and so terrible.
every Dip release since then has sucked....Jimmy snuck ballin in there....but Dipset been taking L's for awhile, from Jay, Tru Life, 50, to them selfinflicted....

all the moves made in the last couple years by the Dips has made them look worse and worse....never again will they get back to the 00-03 quality of music.

Cam lost......again

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Yo the Dips have been done since Juelz dropped WTGBM, the was the beginning of the end....such hyped and so terrible.
every Dip release since then has sucked....Jimmy snuck ballin in there....but Dipset been taking L's for awhile, from Jay, Tru Life, 50, to them self inflicted....

all the moves made in the last couple years by the Dips has made them look worse and worse....never again will they get back to the 00-03 quality of music.

Cam lost......again

Explain?

Cam Lost?

publicenemy.jpg

One of the best mixtapes released in 07..explain how he "lost"

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

^Mood Muzik 3 and Zone Out Season > PE

I didn't say the best
laugh.gif
i said one of the best..i agree witmm3..not zone out season though

IMO The Dips didn't fall off......For The Hell Of It was tuff

8es76zl.jpg