So, can I get a master list of chick cars, please?

^Ignored. Personal experience
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

Alright I'll say it the v8 mustang come at me. I've seen nothing but older women push mustang gts and maybe a few saleens in memphis, all the old heads are pushing roush and cobra mustangs out here.

The maxima debate is valid seeing as it's the ultimate bopper car all I heard when I was in high school was "I want a maxima."

300c's are old women cars and yes that's all I've seen driving them even with rims on them its always a chick in it, it might be her dude's car but she is driving it so thats a variable.

The same goes for the charger, camaro, and challenger debate if it isn't a v8 or hemi/srt you will either see a stunter, an old white guy living his mid life crisis, or a chick driving it, which still could be her dudes car but guess what she is in it when you see her.

And if you don't believe me just go for a drive or post up at an intersection one day and count how many chicks you see in these vehicles compared to dudes being in them.

I myself don't have a problem with it except for the stunters trying to ball out in a base model with rims and racing stripes on them, but to each his own right?
NOPE.

I SEE A LOT OF WOMEN DRIVE V6 MUSTANGS IN MEMPHIS. HARDLY ANY IN GT'S, COBRAS, ROUSH, SALEENS, BOSS, ETC. ALMOST ALWAYS DUDES IN THOSE.

we need to make one big list that most people agree on im not tryna list 20 cars and just get disregarded
laugh.gif

This thread was destined to be a fail when op said the 300 is a girls car (even the commercials market it as tough straight outta Detroit style with dre, eminem, and jay-z beats)

But op says then says the celica isn't a chicks car
roll.gif

Combined with some of the responses, this is one of the worst threads ever.

If her name is on the registration, it's a chick car.
If you mother's name is on your car's registration, you drive a chick car.

Drive what you like.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Alright I'll say it the v8 mustang come at me. I've seen nothing but older women push mustang gts and maybe a few saleens in memphis, all the old heads are pushing roush and cobra mustangs out here.

The maxima debate is valid seeing as it's the ultimate bopper car all I heard when I was in high school was "I want a maxima."

300c's are old women cars and yes that's all I've seen driving them even with rims on them its always a chick in it, it might be her dude's car but she is driving it so thats a variable.

The same goes for the charger, camaro, and challenger debate if it isn't a v8 or hemi/srt you will either see a stunter, an old white guy living his mid life crisis, or a chick driving it, which still could be her dudes car but guess what she is in it when you see her.

And if you don't believe me just go for a drive or post up at an intersection one day and count how many chicks you see in these vehicles compared to dudes being in them.

I myself don't have a problem with it except for the stunters trying to ball out in a base model with rims and racing stripes on them, but to each his own right?
NOPE.

I SEE A LOT OF WOMEN DRIVE V6 MUSTANGS IN MEMPHIS. HARDLY ANY IN GT'S, COBRAS, ROUSH, SALEENS, BOSS, ETC. ALMOST ALWAYS DUDES IN THOSE.
Aite you must have been under a rock this past summer then cause thats all I've seen were roush mustangs with old heads in them and maybe a few saleens but they had old white ladies in them and this is on the freeway bruh. I was driving to work the other day and saw a few gt mustangs with women in them, hell I was downtown and saw women in............. v8 mustangs all I'm saying is they know wassup and they are buying the juiced up cars now I ain't mad to be honest but it is all I'm seeing.What you mean there aren't hardly any cobras or boss mustangs out here it's PLENTY 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Its even a good amount of mach 1 mustangs in the area but thats old school. and you don't have to type yell at me brotha you got your point across.

A chick car in my honest opinion would be a Beetle, 1 series BMW, Corolla, Miata, and in some cases yes the Ford Mustang.

But I only say the Mustang given the times we live in. Its "Barbies" car ever since the 90's. But I remember riding with my pops a little while ago and we saw two black Mustangs owned by two chicks who looked like they were in a car club and he asked me "Since when was the Mustang a womans car? Back in my day it was a mans car. Times must have changed"

But then, only in that case its the V6 model. Because a Mustang GT/Shelby is still a guys whip.

*shrug*

Anything else is just crazy talk though. A Maxima? Camry? Really? Those are flagship 4 door sedans. EVERYONE has those. Its a unisex vehicle.

NOPE.

Aite you must have been under a rock this past summer then cause thats all I've seen were roush mustangs with old heads in them and maybe a few saleens but they had old white ladies in them and this is on the freeway bruh. I was driving to work the other day and saw a few gt mustangs with women in them, hell I was downtown and saw women in............. v8 mustangs all I'm saying is they know wassup and they are buying the juiced up cars now I ain't mad to be honest but it is all I'm seeing.What you mean there aren't hardly any cobras or boss mustangs out here it's PLENTY 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Its even a good amount of mach 1 mustangs in the area but thats old school. and you don't have to type yell at me brotha you got your point across.
READING IS FUNDAMENTAL. I THINK YOU NEED TO GO BACK AND RE-READ WHAT I WROTE....

I NEVER SAID THERE WEREN'T A LOT OF COBRAS OR BOSS MUSTANGS. I USED TO BE A MEMBER OF MUSTANGS OF MEMPHIS CAR CLUB BEFORE I SOLD MY OLD GT AND BOUGHT MY CURRENT GT SO I KNOW THERE ARE A TON OF FAST MUSTANGS. I IMPLIED THAT I HARDLY SEE ANY WOMEN DRIVE THESE TYPES OF CARS. MOSTLY V6.

NOPE.

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL. I THINK YOU NEED TO GO BACK AND RE-READ WHAT I WROTE....

I NEVER SAID THERE WEREN'T A LOT OF COBRAS OR BOSS MUSTANGS. I USED TO BE A MEMBER OF MUSTANGS OF MEMPHIS CAR CLUB BEFORE I SOLD MY OLD GT AND BOUGHT MY CURRENT GT SO I KNOW THERE ARE A TON OF FAST MUSTANGS. I IMPLIED THAT I HARDLY SEE ANY WOMEN DRIVE THESE TYPES OF CARS. MOSTLY V6.
Aw my bad that caps lock threw me off brotha you right tho its a good ratio, but the ladies still are in them I've seen it with my own eyes. It's just not as many dudes in them as I've seen women in them. But it could be just different parts of the city we're in, and your gt wouldn't happen to have dynospeed on the window would it?

Aw my bad that caps lock threw me off brotha you right tho its a good ratio, but the ladies still are in them I've seen it with my own eyes. It's just not as many dudes in them as I've seen women in them. But it could be just different parts of the city we're in, and your gt wouldn't happen to have dynospeed on the window would it?
I GUESS WE ARE IN DIFFERENT PARTS. NEVER SEE WOMEN IN V8'S IN THE GERMANTOWN AREA JUST DUDES.

I GUESS THE ARGUMENT IS JUST RIDIC REALLY. EVERY SINGLE CAR ON THE PLANET IS DRIVEN BY BOTH MEN AND WOMEN. I'VE SEEN WOMEN IN M5'S AND GTR'S WITH MY OWN EYES. DOES THAT MAKE THEM GIRLS CARS?
laugh.gif

AND
laugh.gif
MY GT IS BLACK ON BLACK NO MARKINGS ANYWHERE. IF WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME GT, THEN MY BOY BLAKE HAS A SILVER GT WITH A DYNOSPEED BANNER ACROSS THE FRONT WINDSHIELD. HE IS SPONSORED BY THEM. THERE IS ALSO ONE OTHER 2005 BLACK GT I SEE AROUND TOWN SOMETIMES THAT HAS THE DYNOSPEED BANNER ON THE FRONT WINDSHIELD. ONLY 2 CARS I KNOW TO HAVE GOTTEN SPONSORED.

Basically, all the smaller cars and SUVs. I think the Mini is the exception to that rule.

examples:
BMW 1 series, Z4, X3, 3 series is borderline. Depending what you do with it, it could go either way.
VW Beetle, Passat
Mercedes GLK, SLK
Lexus RX, that ugly Mazda-looking hatch. SC and IS are on the fence like the 3 series.
Virtually all Mazdas
Chevy Cobalt, Equinox
etc.

Originally Posted by Aquatic Barefoot

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Benz c class
Chrysler 200
Mustang

All Kia vehicles
Hyundai accent
Camry
Nissan altima

Neon
Jeep compass and patriot
Dodge avenger
Maxima (I see more chicks push these)
ford edge
Them cheapo versions of the charger, challengers, and camaros

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I GUESS WE ARE IN DIFFERENT PARTS. NEVER SEE WOMEN IN V8'S IN THE GERMANTOWN AREA JUST DUDES.

I GUESS THE ARGUMENT IS JUST RIDIC REALLY. EVERY SINGLE CAR ON THE PLANET IS DRIVEN BY BOTH MEN AND WOMEN. I'VE SEEN WOMEN IN M5'S AND GTR'S WITH MY OWN EYES. DOES THAT MAKE THEM GIRLS CARS?
laugh.gif

AND
laugh.gif
MY GT IS BLACK ON BLACK NO MARKINGS ANYWHERE. IF WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME GT, THEN MY BOY BLAKE HAS A SILVER GT WITH A DYNOSPEED BANNER ACROSS THE FRONT WINDSHIELD. HE IS SPONSORED BY THEM. THERE IS ALSO ONE OTHER 2005 BLACK GT I SEE AROUND TOWN SOMETIMES THAT HAS THE DYNOSPEED BANNER ON THE FRONT WINDSHIELD. ONLY 2 CARS I KNOW TO HAVE GOTTEN SPONSORED.

I agree mane all cars are unisex when it all boils down.

I thought you was pushing that mustang that is in my mom's neighborhood it's silver with the dynospeed logo and there is a blk on blk one with it too that is over there sometimes but I always see the women in gt mustangs out past the wolfchase mall but not heading towards germantown and I saw the saleen in bartlett and again on the freeway and it had an old lady in it it was clean tho
laugh.gif

When I think of chick cars, in my lifetime, I think of three vehicles:

Jeep Wrangler ('90s)
New Beetle (late '90s - early '00s)
Jetta (ever since)

That's it

Back
Top Bottom