***So, CAN WE ATTEMPT THIS AGAIN? MD/DC/VA "Bring It Back" meet-up***

Alright bammas,

There was once upon a time we could get together and be NO LESS than 40 deep -- I got pics to prove it.

Now?  Psht.

As my Grandmother used to say, "The older ya got, the WORST ya got!"

laugh.gif

C'mon folks.

Let's set a time, date, and place. 

Calling out all the original kats, lurkers, new kats, EVERYONE that's FAM in my sig...

Squash all and take it back to 2003 on fools!

Some of Y'all bammas KILL me like y'all STILL don't check this site everyday.  Just cause you don't post don't mean you "busy" or "not around"...
Ole' wellin' sophisticated bammas!

MARCH?  APRIL?

Preferably a spot that has ample parking on Saturdays...Arundel Mills from 3 PM and later is horrible when finding a space.

Ball Summit? Bring old bammas and new old bamma's out for some old fashion ankle breaking and asthma attacks. Lol

damn, yall used to be 40 deep? def wasnt around for those days...

ol' days sound dope tho...

Being at school makes it tough, but I'll always try to make it assuming the date works.

I don't need a damn cookout or bball outing. I'm grown, all I need is a bar, some Gentleman Jack and good laughs. We can do that anytime.
Oh, and some chicken.

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

I don't need a damn cookout or bball outing. I'm grown, all I need is a bar, some Gentleman Jack and good laughs. We can do that anytime.
Oh, and some chicken.

!!!!!

Negro,

How about JUST showing up first... THEN talking trash.

..............................................................................................................

Back
Top Bottom